• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Proposal: IDAC.io - The World's First Dash-Only Exchange

Hi, thanks for your proposal.

#1 - No escrow -> No money. We need to learn from our mistakes.
#2 - $1 million dollars upfront? -> voting NO. This should be split into many smaller projects and deliverables.
#3 - Who are you and your team (info was not in the link you sent)
#4 - What makes you capable to deliver on this proposal
#5 - Why should we trust you $1 million dollars

Last edited:
More details please !

- what trading pairs ?
- FIAT in/ out possible ?
- IS integration ?
- where are you based ?
- what are the advantages of an Dash only Exchange ? ( i honestly am happy on bitter as i wanna trade with other cryptos - Dash in / out)
- how are you gonna be netter than say: Kraken and the likes

(the more info you provide - the better your chances of getting voted in)+
you NEED to engage in these discussions !
the longer you wait (without engaging) the more negative this will turn (check DashCentral ;))

1) Stop posting the same proposal month after month - its wasting our time. We have said no in the past, its no again, stop wasting your money
2) You have no experience in the crypto field, no experience with Dash. To launch an exchange of this size and scale you have no idea whats involved
3) I see no details on Solution Architecture/specification, legal, compliance from financial perspective, marketing, support for end users - this is clearly a money grab. PDF is marketing fluff with ambigous big statements with nothing to back it up.
4) No escrow even though you got this feedback from the past 2 submissions yet you have not changed a thing which makes me think you are scamming and cant operate under escrow conditions.
5) Start small, sub 50k and gain trust - you said that you would fund the IDAC yourself.....go do it.

3) I see no details on Solution Architecture/specification, legal, compliance from financial perspective, marketing, support for end users - this is clearly a money grab. PDF is marketing fluff with ambigous big statements with nothing to back it up.
All of these aspects will be handled by the 3rd party that we can't fully discuss yet because their support for Dash has not yet been publicly announced.

All of these aspects will be handled by 3rd party but they cant openly support Dash when the proposal is live??? Then I dont see how there is a solution. Why dont the 3rd party companies put forward their solution, why do we need you to be the middleman?
We no longer deal with the "middlemen" in proposals - if you dont know about what happened with the Charlie Shrem deal, go look it up.
If your 2 partners dont deliver whats promised, you can just walk off with our money, no thanks.

4) No escrow even though you got this feedback from the past 2 submissions yet you have not changed a thing which makes me think you are scamming and cant operate under escrow conditions.
The escrow agent that was recommended to us never got back to us. The 3rd party that has not publicly disclosed their support for Dash said that they can probably help us with this, but we can't advertise that as fact until it is certain
I thought you incorporated our feedback? clearly not...you still submitted the proposal with no escrow.

Im done wasting my time with this.

Hello Dash community!

We are IDAC. We want to build the world’s first, most secure, and best performing Dash-only exchange. We are asking for 3029 Dash to build IDAC.io and to help fund our vigorous marketing strategy to ensure our global success. With your support, IDAC.io plans to launch on February 1, 2018.

IDAC’s Mission is Simple:

• To promote DASH as a best in class crypto-currency.
  • To educate the people of the world on what makes DASH technology so significant and revolutionary when compared to its competitors
  • To facilitate DASH buys and sends on a global scale with the world’s first DASH-only exchange technology, DashwageTM
Our full proposal is here: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/IDAC_Dash_Only_Exchange

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Team IDAC
build your product then ask for money , not the other way around please

Back