• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Mobile Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone + Anroid pieps
Dash now available on Lawnmower Blockchain Index

5KCGG3o.jpg

Attachments

• slack_for_ios_upload_1024.jpg
    slack_for_ios_upload_1024.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 178
I may be mistaken, but I think I remember hearing something a while back about Mycelium supporting Dash. I've found Mycelium to be an absolutely excellent Bitcoin app for Android, and it would be very nice to see a Dash version. Does anyone have more information on this?

I may be mistaken, but I think I remember hearing something a while back about Mycelium supporting Dash. I've found Mycelium to be an absolutely excellent Bitcoin app for Android, and it would be very nice to see a Dash version. Does anyone have more information on this?

yes that is in the 'pipeline'
but then - mycelium has internal problems (still) so this integration is pretty much on hold as they have to sort out their own problems first (unfortunately) before taking on any other projects or integrations

Own Android App

Do you have application and want to make it more popular within android app store? Our services will help you to increase more reviews and ratings and make it more famous. Here you can buy positive ratings and downloads for your app.

Services

Here we have the best solution for you.App promotion can be easier when your app at the top of the play store or app store.We offer you best, real, positive app reviews the chaepest price to boost your business or boost your app ranking too...

App promotion can be easier through positive app reviews raise your app at the top charts on the play store/app store.Get Real, Positive reviews for your app and make it more and more famous. connect with us

http://www.app2ratings.com/

Last edited:
Dash Mobile – from Travel and Transport
Designed specifically for Travel and Transport’s corporate travelers, this mobile travel app will empower you with the important travel information you need, without the hassle or privacy concern of sending itinerary information to a 3rd party. Dash Mobile brings together the most sought-after travel tools.

When travel plans change, Dash Mobile keeps you up-to-date with important travel alerts and security alerts. Skip the long lines at the airline counter by utilizing our innovative touch-to-call application that connects you with an experienced Travel and Transport travel counselor who has your specific information and is ready to assist 24/7.

Features:
  • Airport Maps
  • Loyalty Membership Numbers

Are the apps secure for using on the iPhone? I want to move my funds on the exchange to a wallet on my phone.

there are no wallets for iphone available imo

desktop wallets are definately more secure than mobile !

Well in that case, Windows is more insecure than anything I can think of. These "mobile is insecure" statements don't really mean much, you can use a trezor on a mobile.

Your phone is even less secure than a exchange. Listen to tungfa.

i did not say that :rolleyes:
i said mobile are less secure than Desktop Wallet
and exchanges are definitely not recommended in general to hold any amount of coins longterm
(trading only - thats why it is called an exchange / and not a wallet service ;))

Thanks for the useful list. Have had no issues with Coinomi. Support also very quick to respond to questions. Gave up on Jaxx.

Thanks for this list!

I also have GNUroot for Android, and I'm wondering if a Debian flavor Masternode has been compiled for ARM?

I imagine a raspberry pi guide might work, and having a highly portable Masternode able to run on the fly on a flagship Android phone would be something insanely useful for some people.

Great list here though!

I have been using Jaxx, but it has become quite buggy. The developers say I need to use the latest update...but there is no update available beyond what I am using. I started off loving the app and it worked well, but then it stopped working so good. I liked Jaxx because it was simple to use and had Dash and other cryptos I own. It is supposed to show the cryptos' values (in $USD or other fiat currencies) and to reflect changes as the crypto value rises/falls. But then something got locked up such that it no longer updates the values of the cryptos as they change. Someone suggested doing a cache reset...but that didn't fix anything...now, the value simply shows as $0.00 in value...no more live updates of the value as compared to a chosen fiat currency.

So, I have 2 questions:

1) is it possible to have my wallet on BOTH my notebook AND on my iPhone? I would be ok if the laptop version worked while giving me the mobility of also having the phone version.

2) If the answer to #1 is "no", then is there an alternative wallet that A) works on iPhone; B) allows me to have multiple cryptos (I currently own Dash, Bitcoin and Ethereum, so would want one that allowed all 3 cryptos).

TIA

I have been using Jaxx, but it has become quite buggy. The developers say I need to use the latest update...but there is no update available beyond what I am using. I started off loving the app and it worked well, but then it stopped working so good. I liked Jaxx because it was simple to use and had Dash and other cryptos I own. It is supposed to show the cryptos' values (in $USD or other fiat currencies) and to reflect changes as the crypto value rises/falls. But then something got locked up such that it no longer updates the values of the cryptos as they change. Someone suggested doing a cache reset...but that didn't fix anything...now, the value simply shows as $0.00 in value...no more live updates of the value as compared to a chosen fiat currency.

So, I have 2 questions:

1) is it possible to have my wallet on BOTH my notebook AND on my iPhone? I would be ok if the laptop version worked while giving me the mobility of also having the phone version.

2) If the answer to #1 is "no", then is there an alternative wallet that A) works on iPhone; B) allows me to have multiple cryptos (I currently own Dash, Bitcoin and Ethereum, so would want one that allowed all 3 cryptos).

TIA

anthony / jaxx is not involved in the forums
so best to email their support to get tech feedback

1. yes possible
u can use 1 wallet on multi devices

but
i would always suggest to hold your big stash on a TREZOR (incl u eth + btc) and use your mobile wallet only for small change (buying coffee)
safety 1st !!

Another component of Jaxx has fallen. I can no longer endorse Jaxx wallet. First, it was that it would no longer report the value of your cryptos in whichever fiat currency you selected...it did when I first began using Jaxx. So, tried reaching out to their support, but possibly the WORST support request submission process I've ever encountered. Nearly impossible to actually find a "choice" they force you to use to try to "explain" your problem. Anyway, they suggested using the Chrome extension...worked fine for a couple of weeks, but now crashes/corrupts anytime I try using it. Just too many bugs and whatever they are doing, seems to be making it worse and worse each time they do anything. So, as things stand, stay away from Jaxx. If they fix things, I will post but it is a total bust for me on my iPhone6 (fully updated) and on my MacBook Pro retina mid 2014 (also fully updated).

Edit:
Jaxx has fixed the chrome extension issue and has "improved" the support form somewhat, but still not as much as needed. I am still using it as it includes more various cryptocurrencies than most, including Civic (on the chrome extension version).

Edit edit:
Jaxx has fixed the lack of the crypto to fiat value issue...all is right with the world :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back