• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is up again..... /cry SLOW DOWN!

TheDashGuy

download.png
I need to stop gambling.... I keep losing out on these damn profits! The days of cheap coins are now behind us folks..

Nah - My break even is like $3.50-ish
Have to do the Math once I get Otoh paid back, by the end of the week and all DASH purchased....

If that happens, I make $7,000 when Bernie Wins. #Ferkyea
There's a bigger chance of the Hawks-Panthers game getting replayed for whatever reason (turf sucked?) and Seahawks going on to win THIS year's superbowl...than Bernie getting elected.

Easy money last weekend. I made 22.5 DASH on Carolina.

I been riding Carolina all year, also made a bet a month ago on Carolina to win the superbowl at 5-1 odds. Needless to say, it's been a great nfl season, still riding high on my fantasy football chmpionship I won a few weeks back.

Sorry for the off topic but where are you betting using Dash? Or are you just betting against other Dash owners.

Back on topic. Glad to see Dash and other coins continue to increase in value. I think it's a win win for all. I think Litecoin and Dogecoin will continue to fall off the list unless something magical happens.

Sorry for the off topic but where are you betting using Dash? Or are you just betting against other Dash owners.

Back on topic. Glad to see Dash and other coins continue to increase in value. I think it's a win win for all. I think Litecoin and Dogecoin will continue to fall off the list unless something magical happens.

directbet.eu

Back