• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH is Digital Cash and it's beautiful

Great vid, man! Keep up the great work. I'm going to set up this vid on Twitter a little later on...keep up the positivity, bro!

I really enjoyed creating this video, please give this video likes, as the more likes is the more youtube will promote it.. YAY :)

Dude, you're a genius. I love the amusement park idea. Maybe you submit a proposal and get paid in Dash to pitch the idea to small amusement parks :) Drive up with a Dash Soda Machine :) Although it could also be any type of vending machine.

The same system is incorporated in food courts across shopping malls in Asia. Before you enter the food court you have to exchange cash for coupons of the same value or you get a prepaid card with credits that get transferred every time you purchase a meal. That system could be easily replaced with Dash system.

In fairness, I should note that it'll be hard for this system to compete with the cashless systems based on RFID tags - there is also possible to top up the balance and then spend funds from it simply by touching reader with card - without smartphone, scanning QR-codes and so on (so even kid can do it).

But I think that such a "closed niches/ecosystem" is the right direction for DASH to integrate.

The Video is great - I like your style! Please do more videos about Dash!!!
Why not to start "Dash video-daily-news" blog - discuss all news (even politicts) commenting everything "through the Dash prism" like "if it was Dash, then...", "if they would used Dash, then..." Nice idea for budget proposal! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
spend funds from it simply by touching reader with card - without smartphone, scanning QR-codes and so on (so even kid can do it).

I agree with you, that this is much easier than scanning QR-codes. But most smartphones today have NFC built-in and our HashEngineering already support this technique in their android wallet. Would be the same experience like RFID tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back