• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Funds Full Integration Into All General Bytes ATMs and CortexPay Point-of-Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Dash Funds Full Integration Into All General Bytes ATMs and CortexPay Point-of-Sale

general-bytes-dash.jpg

Dash has funded a comprehensive integration into the General Bytes offerings, including a power point-of-sale system, all ATMs including two-way, and NFC contactless wallet cards.

The proposal, submitted by escrow service Green Candle, funds a complete integration into General Bytes’ product lineup. This includes two-way service for Dash, allowing customers to both buy and sell Dash at select ATM models (presently this two-way functionality is only available for Bitcoin and Litecoin), and will also enable the use of Dash’s InstantSend instant confirmation functionality.

According to Jeff Smith, Green Candle’s co-founder, the added functionality to two-way ATMs can leverage a truly cashless experience for Dash users:

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-funds-full-integration-general-bytes-atms-cortexpay-point-sale/

That's what i'm wanting to know,
if i have a Dash wallet, and i go and invests in Crypto or mine for BTC and i can then send the money to my bank or withdraw it from an ATM machine,
or is it, forever going to be stuck in cyberspace ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back