• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Core don't synchronize

RBCastro

Does anyone have the same problem that I'm having?

Its been 2 days that the Dash Core is saying "4 weeks behind" and can't process blocks.

I'm using Dash Core version v0.11.2.23-g9646c5f-beta (32-bit)

Is there anything to do?

Thanks.

Does anyone have the same problem that I'm having?

Its been 2 days that the Dash Core is saying "4 weeks behind" and can't process blocks.

I'm using Dash Core version v0.11.2.23-g9646c5f-beta (32-bit)

Is there anything to do?

Thanks.

you are on the totally wrong version and fork.

we are using 12.0.55 by now
please secure your wallet.dat
download new wallet
https://www.dashpay.io/downloads/
and update

When I update Dash Core I will lose my addresses?

if you do it my way you will !

you have to wait for somebody else to point out how you can save the addresses before you update

if you do it my way you will !

you have to wait for somebody else to point out how you can save the addresses before you update

Lol, you've probably found out that was sarcasm by now :) Your addresses will be fine, just keep a copy of the backup somewhere safe because if something bad happens (hard drive failure etc.) and you don't have a backup then whatever you had in your wallet is gone for good. You've encrypted your wallet (Settings > Encrypt wallet...)? Its important, if someone finds a copy of your backup they can load it and withdraw funds, the encrypted security is only as good as the password used (the usual, mixed case letters, numbers, special characters etc.) but even a simple one can give you time to move funds to a new wallet if you suspect its been copied.

Back