• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend

Paws

So I left a massive pool because the payout over 72 hours were much less than I should be averaging, however I did manage to get 0.6 dash mined. In order to withdraw from this establishment it requires at least 1.0, or more specific 1.001 with fees.

So I waited a day or so until I had 0.5+ more from a different pool, which I mined 3 times faster there by the way, to combine with it and withdraw my dash. I am unable to send because it saI'd something requires 1.49, darksend? So fast forward a few days and I have a balance of almost 2.0 and darksend will not mix. I have it set to 1000/2 rounds, it has been running for roughly 6 hours and just timing out and going idle.

Am I missing something?

So I left a massive pool because the payout over 72 hours were much less than I should be averaging, however I did manage to get 0.6 dash mined. In order to withdraw from this establishment it requires at least 1.0, or more specific 1.001 with fees.

So I waited a day or so until I had 0.5+ more from a different pool, which I mined 3 times faster there by the way, to combine with it and withdraw my dash. I am unable to send because it saI'd something requires 1.49, darksend? So fast forward a few days and I have a balance of almost 2.0 and darksend will not mix. I have it set to 1000/2 rounds, it has been running for roughly 6 hours and just timing out and going idle.

Am I missing something?
I guess you clicked on the button "Start Darksend Mixing"? I don't think you need to mix minted coins straight from mining... I've been told that mined coins are anonymous enough.

Back