• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DarkSend didn't send?

rumple

I tried to send 9 DRK using DarkSend this morning. The GUI went gray for about 3 minutes. Then it showed one transaction, "Payment to yourself" for 0.093 DRK. No transaction for 9 DRK ever appeared anywhere, nor was my wallet balance reduced by 9 DRK. What went wrong? A little later I sent 51 DRK not using DarkSend and that transaction went through normally.

Unfortunately, DarkSend requires 3 transactions to go through, so it has something to mix. Right now, since only transactions under 10 dark can be made, and you have to choose to use darksend, there are no other transactions available to mix with. What you can do is send 3 transactions out at a time, which should work.

However, in the future, all transactions will be DarkSent and with all transactions going through the system, it will be very hard to tell who sent what. Plus, the transactions will be mixed in multiple levels. Hopefully RC2 will come out soon with much of this implemented. (fingers crossed)

Back