• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcointalk reconstruction to fewer forums

bhkien

Hi,

Currently, we have few members and still have few discussions, and I think we should reduce number of forums to let people more focus and to boost up their discussions.

I think with fewer forum and more discussions on each forum, people will get more interactions.

Thank you,

Hi,

Currently, we have few members and still have few discussions, and I think we should reduce number of forums to let people more focus and to boost up their discussions.

I think with fewer forum and more discussions on each forum, people will get more interactions.

Thank you,
I'm not sure what you mean that we have few members and few discussions? Have you noticed right now about 2,414 people have signed up to be on this site and the number keeps growing? We can't just lump all topics into a few places. This site used to be cluttered like that before and it was difficult to find needed information until we asked the admin to redesign some of the site categories and make it more systematic, making it easier to find info by topics.

We also have an IRC chatroom (freenode #darkcoin) if you would like more chatting and people interactions. Also bitcointalk.org is another place if you want more discussion.

I sure would not like to go back to an unorganized, too cluttered place we were before.

Hi,

Thank you,

No way,
sorry but i totally do NOT agree !

you might be new to DCT, and it can be a bit complicated to find your way around + organize yourself,
but when you have a system (for yourself) in place you will see how amazing (+ organized) this page is

give it some time
:wink:

Back