• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

darkcoinQT freezed and not responding

wins

Ok. I just installed darkcoin qt, bought some coins and made them through darksend mixer.
Now I tried to make a transaction with darksend enabled. So my qt client freezed and loads cpu core up to 100% for about 10 minutes now.

what should I do? It seems it wont go back to work by itself.

hm. finally I restarted the app and tried it again.
so if I put like 1 DRK, then it works.
If then I put like 20 DRK it does not work. qt client is not responding. force quit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I just installed darkcoin qt, bought some coins and made them through darksend mixer.
Now I tried to make a transaction with darksend enabled. So my qt client freezed and loads cpu core up to 100% for about 10 minutes now.

what should I do? It seems it wont go back to work by itself.

hm. finally I restarted the app and tried it again.
so if I put like 1 DRK, then it works.
If then I put like 20 DRK it does not work. qt client is not responding. force quit?
It sounds similar to the problem I had and I posted here: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-1-instantx-release.3923/page-19#post-44433

My wallet had a total of 2.2 DRK that was anonymized with 8 rounds. When I tried to send the total coins 2.2 DRK away, my wallet got froze and I could not send the DRK. But when I sent only 1 DRK at a time then it was ok.

UdjinM6 said it might be fixed in the next version, and I could send the debug.log to him (which I didn't yet), but you can send your debug.log to him if you want. His email address: [email protected]

Hi wins , +1 to what moli suggested - send me debug.log, I'll look into it
Looks quite strange that this problem shows up on fresh new client... For how many rounds did you mix funds btw?

Back