• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin websites section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lzeppelin

I used to be semi-involved in sexcoin and one thing I really liked was how their forum linked to all the sexcoin websites, here's an example http://www.sexcoinforum.org/. I think this would help darkcointalk be the one stop shop for all things darkcoin, instead of redditing or twittering or facebooking around you could just come to the forums see what's being discussed and easily checking all of the above if you so desire.

Good idea. As far as I know there is not a twitter account for darkcoin.
Don't know which website is the official one? Darkcoin.io or some other one?
There is an IRC channel but other then that, no other websites?

Ok. What about adding a "Darkcoin Websites" Forum under Economics>Economy>?
Then each website can have their own post. With a community discussion about them.

Sounds good, would they be like single childboards with stickies? Also I'm not familiar with this forum software are child boards visible on the home page? My only concern is them being semi-hidden, I'm thinking something you can see easily and within 1 or 2 clicks be there. My idea is being almost a portal for all things darkcoin with discussion to boot.

Sounds good, would they be like single childboards with stickies? Also I'm not familiar with this forum software are child boards visible on the home page? My only concern is them being semi-hidden, I'm thinking something you can see easily and within 1 or 2 clicks be there. My idea is being almost a portal for all things darkcoin with discussion to boot.

I will have to figure out something with child boards. They like to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back