• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin / ShadowCash merger

The only thing left on the list that requires C is openbazaar. I am not familiar with Obj-C so can't do ios-Wallet. How much python and javascript do I need to know in order to help with openbazaar? I'm not an IT professional so I never program in python or javascript. If the learning curve is not too deep, I can try.
I really don't know. I've only tried to help with what I can, which is testing on Testnet. And I'm learning also.

I really don't know. I've only tried to help with what I can, which is testing on Testnet. And I'm learning also.
I actually bought a book "Python in a Nutshell" some time ago. Just never read it because I would not use it in my projects. (I was lucky enough that I could decide how to do my work.) I chose C because it is much faster. My guess is that I can learn it in a month or so. If someone is willing to guide me, I am willing to work on this. I learned Java in school but not javascript. I think it should not be difficult to pick up a book and learn javascript too. One thing that I may not meet your needs is that I am new to these codes and may not produce anything useful for the first couple months.

Shadowcash's value went up over 40% today following the merger announcement. You can see the graph on the coinmarketcap website.

I think that going forward, such important issues should be brought up with the the Darkcoin community.

Community members already heavily invested in time and other resources to make Darkcoin a success story.

The community rejected the merger idea which was mainly brought up to support the recruitment of new and additional dev team BUT we stopped discussion how the community is going to come up with the alternative ways (crowd-fund or perhaps paying a certain percentage of masternode earnings etc.) of paying for new recruits as well as supporting existing devs who have been doing amazing jobs but haven't been getting paid. Is there already a thread that discusses the issue that I am not aware of it?

The community rejected the merger idea which was mainly brought up to support the recruitment of new and additional dev team BUT we stopped discussion how the community is going to come up with the alternative ways (crowd-fund or perhaps paying a certain percentage of masternode earnings etc.) of paying for new recruits as well as supporting existing devs who have been doing amazing jobs but haven't been getting paid. Is there already a thread that discusses the issue that I am not aware of it?
Fernando made a good comment on my Crowd Funding Thread, similar to what you are trying to achieve.

Back