• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

color of logo of dashpay.io and dashtalk.org

darkred

Shouldn't the color of the logo be consistent? Visit https://www.dashpay.io/resources/promotional-graphics/ to see what I mean. Look at the color of the logo being used in the top left, vs. the logo below. They are different colors.
logos.png

heheee
darkred is on it

yes correct
we had a glitch in 'shades of blue'

and dark blue is the correct version
everything will be changes to that
OAQJCgT.png

So the basic color has changed from darkcoin's blue? In that case dashtalk.org's logo should be updated as well.

I though the original blue stays.

So the basic color has changed from darkcoin's blue? In that case dashtalk.org's logo should be updated as well.

I though the original blue stays.
Yes, we will be updating everything in the next few days. There was some confusion because some of us thought that keeping the old blue could be useful for some continuity, but then the logo that was out was voted was darker and some people were using it... so we decided to better stick to that.

For what it's worth... I would strongly recommend against using #1c75bc as the new base color for the logo... unless you plan on adjusting all the other collateral images also. It has a purple base to it which, at least in my opinion, doesn't work very well with lighter shades of blue used everywhere else.

Instead, I would stick within the same 'family' of blue (#3398cc) and choose a darker complimentary color.

#1c75bc (voted on logo color)

#1082c0 (recommendation 1)

#0c75ae (recommendation 2)
dashLogoColors.png

Last edited:
For what it's worth... I would strongly recommend against using #1c75bc as the new base color for the logo... unless you plan on adjusting all the other collateral images also. It has a purple base to it which, at least in my opinion, doesn't work very well with lighter shades of blue used everywhere else.

Instead, I would stick within the same 'family' of blue (#3398cc) and choose a darker complimentary color.

View attachment 1232

I wish you could see me moving around my screen to try to see the differences between all those shades of blue... :confused::confused::confused:

We are also changing all the other images, so this should not be a problem. Anyway, I'll summon raze here, he's the one working on the promo graphics and he can see many more shades of a color than I do.

+1

If the color is not fixed yet, make sure to choose wisely now. And do this soon, as more and more places are going to use the new logo.

I'm not sure if its me but are all the different font types,shadings and sizes are visually distracting.:sad:

Back