• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CMC rates Dash at 4.1/5 stars - How to push it up

Macrochip

Just wanted to draw your attention to the only two institutional ratings CoinMarketCrap is listing for Dash, since I haven't seen any mention of them:

Cyberscope (4.4/5)

Certik (3.7/5)

The metrics are very detailed and give direct pointers on what to fix and how to fix it. Some stuff is as easy as tweaking the security settings of the dash.org website. Others are more complicated, but every bit helps to push our rating up.

Even right now, these ratings help people see strengths of Dash they didn't know existed.

Hi Mac and thanks for bringing these reports to the communities attention. Firstly, I was pleasantly surprised at how well Dash scored in these reports, but I agree with you, we can probably ace these tests and with that in mind, I have passed the relevant feedback and then some to the infrastructure engineer @Monotoko to see if we can make those changes.

Whatever you told them to do, make them stop please🤦‍♂️

lolwat.png

Reactions: kot
In regards to "website security" we have DKIM records... do I don't know what they're talking about there.

In regards to "first paint" and "website slowness" I'm unsure how we can speed any of that up

But this website seems to be a load of shit...

* It says our GH was created in Mar 2024 (ie. now?)

* It has "No Data" on market stability, despite giving us a 97% score for that

* It has N/A under "Top 10 holders" and all that, despite giving us a 75% for decentralisation

I bet you'd need to pay them to resolve any of that, it's basically extortion

I bet you'd need to pay them to resolve any of that, it's basically extortion
Yeah they do. Nevermind this whole effort then. Apparently they run a similar racket all these Telegram bots do, who contact random admins for a paid "listing" on a big exchange they have zero affiliation with. Coinmarketcrap being their willful enabler and promoter turned into the corrupt shithole I've expected back when the news first broke of Binance buying it. I wonder when the first projects will start making a big stink about it...

Back