• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi vertoe, looking forward to point you some drks for shares.
Within 1 day I`m able to get my invested coins back?
How many backups on cold storage you have created?
Great idea with automatic daily payouts.
Cheers.

Would it be easier to do a research and set up my own node (lack of IT skills) or should I just send you my 1000 drk and enjoy the payouts -5%?
The benefit of my service is if you run one node, you might have 3 days in a row without payments. If you use my service, which currently lists 32 nodes, you get payouts every day. On unlucky days you get like 0.6 DRK per 1000 and on lucky days something around 1.2 DRK.

Hi vertoe, looking forward to point you some drks for shares.
Within 1 day I`m able to get my invested coins back?
How many backups on cold storage you have created?
Great idea with automatic daily payouts.
Cheers.
You can get back your coins within 24h (at max!).
I don't use cold storage, I use well-encrypted online backups. So if I have to hide from the CIA in Afghanistan I can still access my funds.

interesting concept, I am not sure if I can PM yet... some info on why you can be trusted will be nice, no offense, I am new here.

Is it all based on trust? Just curious what could I do if you run away with all the coins :smile:

The amount of pissed people does not matter :smile:
I'd love to use this service but I learned not to keep my coins on the exchange. Same is here. Vertoe can get hacked or make a painful mistake, right?
Still, don't feel confident enough to set up my own nodes:sad:

interesting concept, I am not sure if I can PM yet... some info on why you can be trusted will be nice, no offense, I am new here.
All I can offer is my reputation.
Is it all based on trust? Just curious what could I do if you run away with all the coins :smile:
Yes, there are some thoughts about trustless solutions but I dont know any working/implemented yet.
You can't do anything but just imagine how many people would be pissed.
It's really not worth pissing of the people sending me 20, 40, 50 DRK. As you can see I'm still my biggest shareholder with almost 16 masternodes from my own funds.
The amount of pissed people does not matter :smile:
I'd love to use this service but I learned not to keep my coins on the exchange. Same is here. Vertoe can get hacked or make a painful mistake, right?
Still, don't feel confident enough to set up my own nodes:sad:
I issued several layers of security and never do mistakes. No worry :)

the fact that he's automated a lot of the stuff makes it worthwhile - another automated process removes the room for human error

Ah, so if I sent 250 would I end up waiting until you had 750 to put in?

Right now, there are 32779 DRK in the MN pool. Once the balance is 33000+, another MN can be setup. Therefore if you sent 221 or more DRK, another MN would be put into service.

...at least this is how I understand it.

Right now, there are 32779 DRK in the MN pool. Once the balance is 33000+, another MN can be setup. Therefore if you sent 221 or more DRK, another MN would be put into service.

...at least this is how I understand it.
exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back