• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Vertoe,

I saw that there is 61,143 share, what is the limit where you will not accept more share? If I remember you were speaking about 63 or 73 MN don't remember. And if this limit is always valid?
Keep your nice work.

The current limit is 67,000, see first post. I reserve the right to increase that limit any time.

Will probably reinstall all masternodes next week on a new machine with some experimental ipv6 setup. I'm using the shift from RC4 to RC5 to get this done. Stay tuned and expect a bumpy ride. (This might cause a MN downtime of maybe 1 day, please excuse that lol).

The current limit is 67,000, see first post. I reserve the right to increase that limit any time.

Will probably reinstall all masternodes next week on a new machine with some experimental ipv6 setup. I'm using the shift from RC4 to RC5 to get this done. Stay tuned and expect a bumpy ride. (This might cause a MN downtime of maybe 1 day, please excuse that lol).

I'd be very interested to hear what your experimental set up is once you've tried it out :D

So you did find a VM hoster which offers IPV6 subnets for reasonable money?

Will be interesting to see how this works out...

Shall we wait for after this to add mine?

Yes. I will probably take down some nodes tonight to test my new setup and the complete working setup will be ready on sunday. In addition I will create new masternode wallets which are compliant with the new RC5 keypool. I'm still on RC3 wallets :)

Hi, what advantage do you have by changing to IP6?

yes, I know the difference IP4 IP6. Any reason a MN owner to use IP6?

Thanks!

Hi, what advantage do you have by changing to IP6?

yes, I know the difference IP4 IP6. Any reason a MN owner to use IP6?

Thanks!
how many masternodes can you run with
  • 18446744073709551616 ipv6 addresses
  • 1 ipv4 address
per server? :)

one, if you only use ipv4...

how many masternodes can you run with
  • 18446744073709551616 ipv6 addresses

When I think a bit about that...the Masternodes create a lot of traffic, and most of the incoming traffic is identical for each node.

I would like to have a proxy cache for that.

Squid for Masternodes or so....

Early payout will arrive today as I upgrade the wallets from RC3 to RC5. I'm out all day tomorrow so I'll get this done today. This will cause a short* downtime, please bear with me :)

*) hoping to get this done before the kids wake up lol

How is it going mate? I suppose your children have already woke up ;)

Meh, sorry guys, got to finish this tomorrow. wallets are prepared. just the nodes need to be kicked on. gn

Nodes are running, i just have to redo the monitoring, the google doc wont update until i fixed this ~ towards the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back