• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Close Account

A

Antony Gisholt

Hello, I created this forum account back in 2016 and no longer required it. Please can an admin advise me how to close this account as there does not appear to be a delete account option in the account section?

@Monotoko

I also would like to have this account removed. Have to respond to this thread, as there is no option available in account settings, most of the users apparently cannot DM even moderators or administrator(s) since the recent changes and my answer to the DM you sent to all users about that problematic user seemingly went either unnoticed or wasn't received at all to your account.

Also adding to the above about stripped rights, the sole contact form found in Terms and rules is inaccessible (or broken?) currently as it gives "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

@Monotoko

I also would like to have this account removed. Have to respond to this thread, as there is no option available in account settings, most of the users apparently cannot DM even moderators or administrator(s) since the recent changes and my answer to the DM you sent to all users about that problematic user seemingly went either unnoticed or wasn't received at all to your account.

Also adding to the above about stripped rights, the sole contact form found in Terms and rules is inaccessible (or broken?) currently as it gives "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Will be right with you.

Back