• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can/should we jointly own Dash's online accounts?

4. Fraudulent behavior on Dash forum polls, by voting twice (demo & vazaki3). This occurred on two of his own polls, thereby distorting the vote results of those polls. And he has been spamming one of these polls since 2017.
Suppose I accidentaly voted where the dead demo already voted, and I regret for that, can I take my vote back?
I cannot.
It is a admin issue, the admin does not give us the right to take our votes back.
There is nothing I can do, so please stop the drama.
Ask the admin to give us that right, also ask him to mark the dead votes into the polls.

Last edited:
@vazaki3

Some masternodes hold 100 votes. Why not for me to hold just two?

That was your initial response to me, after i discovered you voted twice on your own Dash forum poll (by then i just thought it was one poll).
See : https://www.dash.org/forum/index.ph...-system-in-gobject-command.17739/#post-236188

That response told me everything i needed to know.

What you should have done : close both Dash forum polls where you voted twice and create new polls, if those topics really are that important to you. Instead you blame and point fingers to others.

This is not an admin issue, it is your issue. You created it by voting twice, you solve it.
And the solution (as i mentioned already) is really simple and easy to do.

Last edited:
@vazaki3
Some masternodes hold 100 votes. Why not for me to hold just two?
That was your initial response to me, after i discovered you voted twice on your own poll (by then i just thought it was one poll).
See : https://www.dash.org/forum/index.ph...-system-in-gobject-command.17739/#post-236188

That response told me everything i needed to know.

It was obviously a joke. Is there anything common between the disreputable votes we cast here in dashtalk and the serious votes that masterblaster cast into the budget? Your lack of humor is severe.

When it comes to voting, i am dead serious .. indeed.
But by all means go on blaming others for the outcome of your own actions, although pretty immature if you ask me.

@vazaki3

I guess when it comes to polls or voting, we can't really trust you or your forum polls. Because the Dash forum polls you consider non decisive / not serious and on Dash Central you are just a former proposal owner with everlasting commenting ability (which i warned against years ago : having former proposal owners still retain their commenting ability on Dash Central is just asking for problems).

Last edited:
@vazaki3

I guess when it comes to polls or voting, we can't really trust you or your forum polls. Because the Dash forum polls you consider non decisive / not serious and on Dash Central you are just a former proposal owner with everlasting commenting ability (which i warned against years ago : having former proposal owners still retain their commenting ability on Dash Central is just asking for problems).

I am not only a former proposal owner. I also hold a masternode vote. Just one. I am a delegator. I just dont want to reveal that to the dashcentral admins. Let the dashcentral admins (and the dashtalk admins too) first create a zero knowledge protocol for that, let them respect masternode's privacy, and then I will prove to everybody that I own a masternode vote.

Back