• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Buy darkcoins, help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolotov

I have 50 000 USD i want to buy DRK, 5 transactions for 9 999...how i can make it???i have only credit card.

5x 9999 = 49,995
US$ 50,000

So you ready to pay 1 US$ per Dash while the market price is 3.5 US$

Hmmmmm let me think about that deal
:what:

Hey,
You need to move the money to an exchange like Bitstamp.net and buy Bitcoin, then turn your Bitcoin to Dash, you can do that at cryptsy.com. I have some experience with this, you can ask your credit card to move your balance to your checking account and you can use that to wire Btstamp.

You have to use Bank wire because no one will sell you that amount of Dash for credit card dollars as credit card transactions are reversible when Dash is not reversible.

Hope that helps, post if you need more input.

Pablo.

5x 9999 = 49,995
US$ 50,000

So you ready to pay 1 US$ per Dash while the market price is 3.5 US$

Hmmmmm let me think about that deal
:what:
There is the "word" missing after 9999 but I read it as 5x9999$ each tx :)

I have 50 000 USD i want to buy DRK, 5 transactions for 9 999...how i can make it???i have only credit card.

Привет, такую сумму прогнать по кредитке онлайн будет проблематично - получатель платежа будет бояться чардж-бэков.

Поэтому лучше напрямую через банк и Webmoney - алгоритм расписан здесь: https://dashtalk.org/threads/pokupaem-dash-za-rubli-cherez-webmoney-i-cryptsy-rukovodstvo.4831/
Если что - обращайтесь в личку - подскажу по деталям.

за суму я понял.... я хочу на свой кошелек закинуть. карта у меня американская. а на веб мани сертификат нужно и очень проблемная компания.
cc is from american bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back