• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Budget Proposal] DASH on the Aquidabã Tennis Open Campaign Reimbursement

raganius

I am trying to find any information about «Aquidabã Tennis Open» Tournament… but can't.
In fact, I can't find even info about "Aquidabã Tennis" :sad: - Google shows me only Dash pages… :(

Could you please give some links to sites about this event - I would like to share it with my tennis friend.
Thanks!

raganius

I am trying to find any information about «Aquidabã Tennis Open» Tournament… but can't.
In fact, I can't find even info about "Aquidabã Tennis" :sad: - Google shows me only Dash pages… :(

Could you please give some links to sites about this event - I would like to share it with my tennis friend.
Thanks!

Sure. This is their webpage http://www.iateclubeaquidaba.com.br

Yes. I didn't know about their facebook profile. There are lots of pictures. There should be the images of the Tennis tournament.

edit: now I have decided to search for something. And what I have found is at http://www.iateclubeaquidaba.com.br/noticias.php
""Aberto de Tênis do ICA 2015" in which there is some info, not much:

Aberto de Tênis do ICA 2015
4298c6e8dfe64189a3aea9cecd4b3400logo_aquidaba.jpg
O já tradicional Torneio de Tênis do Iate Clube Aquidabã será realizado à partir do dia 15 de Agosto. As inscrições poderão ser feitas até 08 de Agosto com o Prof. Marquinhos ( Tênis )

I guess they are going to post pictures now, after the end of the tournament. I'll check about it with them.

Well, this is the final stretch.

I would like to thank all of you who have given your votes support towards my efforts for the DASH on the Aquidabã Tennis Open campaign.

Up to now it has been 761 YEA votes, and 53 nay votes. A 93.08% approval votes ratio (in a 21.62% total MN voting ratio).

I feel really very honoured with all the thoughtfullness, respect and love that you have offered towards this DASH promotion campaign.

The DASH promotion at the 2015 Aquidabã Tennis Open has been aimed to stimulate and to contribute in putting DASH at the the forefront in the fight for market share. Because we are now in a "war", for merchants and customers, for services and for investors. And to win this war we cannot simply wait for a future heaven's sent victory. We must fight, with less talk and lamentations, and more hard work from each one of us.

Thank you so much, for this great experience!

mnbudget vote a64c67c6d3cc6588fe8fe3c20c2ac1033296db9bf6eb2e1f1254b4b89bc8d765 yes

Well, this is the final stretch.

I would like to thank all of you who have given your votes support towards my efforts for the DASH on the Aquidabã Tennis Open campaign.

Up to now it has been 761 YEA votes, and 53 nay votes. A 93.08% approval votes ratio (in a 21.62% total MN voting ratio).

I feel really very honoured with all the thoughtfullness, respect and love that you have offered towards this DASH promotion campaign.

The DASH promotion at the 2015 Aquidabã Tennis Open has been aimed to stimulate and to contribute in putting DASH at the the forefront in the fight for market share. Because we are now in a "war", for merchants and customers, for services and for investors. And to win this war we cannot simply wait for a future heaven's sent victory. We must fight, with less talk and lamentations, and more hard work from each one of us.

Thank you so much, for this great experience!

mnbudget vote a64c67c6d3cc6588fe8fe3c20c2ac1033296db9bf6eb2e1f1254b4b89bc8d765 yes
Ivan, congratz!!! You're a real hero with a heart of gold! We love you. :)

Back