• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bank Secrecy Act is now Obsolete

I'm just thinking. Should it be important to somehow legalize darkcoin or other similar cryptocurrency if we want to continue having the privacy we deserve? We can have ATM, merchants, etc. adopting DRK. However, if the governments make it illegal, I don't think we can use it for goods. I 100% support DRK. But, how do we get around those central bankers controlled governments? What do you guys think about this? I know this topic has been discussed else where many many times. I just want to know the core people's opinions in this forum.

I'm just thinking. Should it be important to somehow legalize darkcoin or other similar cryptocurrency if we want to continue having the privacy we deserve? We can have ATM, merchants, etc. adopting DRK. However, if the governments make it illegal, I don't think we can use it for goods. I 100% support DRK. But, how do we get around those central bankers controlled governments? What do you guys think about this? I know this topic has been discussed else where many many times. I just want to know the core people's opinions in this forum.
Virtual currency is legal in the US, acknowledged by the IRS as a "property":

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Newsroom/IRS-Virtual-Currency-Guidance

Furthermore, I've read somewhere that programming is our freedom of speech, which is our basis as legal argument for virtual currencies.

This video might be interesting to you:

InstantX is not implemented yet. I guess you meant Darksend. :)
I really mean waiting for InstantX that is not implemented yet. I tried sending to myself with darksend but the balance for darksend transaction is 0. I can only create normal transactions.

EDIT: Does InstantX works for mixing and darksend? I thought darksend is part of 0.10.15.17.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back