• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Apple’s Co-Founder Steve Wozniak Sold All His Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaPool.io

Steve Wozniak who is one of the co-founders of Apple has sold all his Bitcoin. According to him he sold all his Bitcoin after getting tired of all the hype around Bitcoins price. Wozniak stated that he had bought Bitcoin when its cost was $700 as an experiment. He then got tired after the market went crazy in December where the price almost hit highs of $20,000. This price hype made him cash all his coins.

According to Wozniak: “When the price of Bitcoin shot up high I decided not to be one of those people who just watch it and only cares about the number. I did not want that kind of care in my family. I never like to be worried about anything, that’s why I sold it.”The tech expert had however in an earlier event said that he admired bitcoin from outside and sees it’s a potential store of value better than gold or the US dollar.

He, however, does not believe Bitcoin is mature enough to be a good method of payment. “Initially, my goal was to travel to different places like Stockholm and visit hotels and restaurants that only accepted Bitcoin and more to that only use Bitcoin travel,” Wozniak stated. Wozniak is however enjoying the returns of his undisclosed investment. But according to him: “I am never into money in any way. In fact, I have never used the Apple’s stock app because I don’t buy and sell stock.”

This has been a massive sell out since Bitcoin’s price started going down. This has majorly been contributed by the talk of either regulating or banning the use of Bitcoin by several nations. More to that hackers have also been targeting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. A case like the one that happened on Coincheck of Japan scared away investors and also affected the price of cryptocurrency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back