• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Antminer D3 in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

givi

Hello people, i have access to new in box unused antminer d3_s cause i have close relationship with one of biggest manufacturer so i can get them in good prices. Minimum order is 1 D3 miner and price is 0.7 BTC without power supply 2 D3 for 1.35BTC 3 for 2BTC shipping depends on location in most locations i can get great discounts from shipping companies also you must do custom clearance. price is in BTC as i think its the future and not interested in other currency and BTC value. this prices are fixed. if you need more lets talk about price. items will be shipped from warehouse within 3 days after cleared payment if you order no more than 5 and after that delivery time depends on service and location you use. If there is interest let me know
also you can access to me by email
[email protected]

Last edited:
What batch is this for- do you mean you have already received a shipment from Bitmain? Escrow accepted? Shipping from...?

What batch is this for- do you mean you have already received a shipment from Bitmain? Escrow accepted? Shipping from...?
Hello. you can't understand well. I've not bought from bitmain. i can get them directly from manufacturer from first warehouse where freshly new assebled miners are collected for shipment. Escrow accepted of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back