• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Alex-ru promotional initiatives-1 (budget proposal Report)

What do you plan on doing with this vid?

Also, just curious, who produced this video?

Yes, I am planning to proceed with this budget proposal - but the "problem" is: Dash price grows quicker then my ability to effectivly spend remaining budget.

Some of these videos have been produced by me, other - by external freelancers hired by me.

Hey guys,
In fact I have a “problem” with this my budget proposal: Dash price grows much quicker then my ability to effectivly spend remaining budget. :)
It looks funny - but in fact I think it isn't right - to block this funds for long term... I'd better create another proposal later when I'll be ready for my next rounds of promo-activities.

And as I technically can't return currently remaining funds (42 DASH) to the Dash Network - I am going to transfer them to Aaron Koenig from BitFilm (creator of Dash-101 series) - to produce additional languages of DASH-101 for us.
Yes, production of these videos are many times more expensive than production of videos produced by me. But I have to admit that their quality is also many times better!
And we do need Dash promo videos in such a great quality.

I've made my decision to trust to Aaron in using remaining funds after I've seen DASH-101 in Russian language. It was unexpectedly for me - in really good native Russian translation - perfect!

So I hope that Dash Network will support my decision and we'll get Dash-101 videos in some additional languages - to support our international Expansion of Dash worldwide.

Hey guys,
In fact I have a “problem” with this my budget proposal: Dash price grows much quicker then my ability to effectivly spend remaining budget. :)
It looks funny - but in fact I think it isn't right - to block this funds for long term... I'd better create another proposal later when I'll be ready for my next rounds of promo-activities.

And as I technically can't return currently remaining funds (42 DASH) to the Dash Network - I am going to transfer them to Aaron Koenig from BitFilm (creator of Dash-101 series) - to produce additional languages of DASH-101 for us.
Yes, production of these videos are many times more expensive than production of videos produced by me. But I have to admit that their quality is also many times better!
And we do need Dash promo videos in such a great quality.

I've made my decision to trust to Aaron in using remaining funds after I've seen DASH-101 in Russian language. It was unexpectedly for me - in really good native Russian translation - perfect!

So I hope that Dash Network will support my decision and we'll get Dash-101 videos in some additional languages - to support our international Expansion of Dash worldwide.

Everything goes according to plan. Unfortunately, a significant decline in the Dash price in early April severely limited the original available budget with remaining 42 Dash, but it still became possible to shoot a series of videos only in one additional language - French. But the results promise to be very good.
I wish creative successes to Aaron team and look forward to his subsequent budget proposals - to continue their great work in all other key languages too.

Well, with all these projects done - my budget proposal is complete now. I hope that Dash network will appreciate my efforts, time, approaches and results achieved.
Shooting Dash 101 in French

Back