• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Affordable Housing in India

Am I presenting the proposal right ? If not help me out Thanks

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anand

Hello All,

I am Anand from India. And I am here for a cause. My vision is to provide affordable Homes at
good quality. India is country where most people can never dream of buying
their own home.

So I want to be there and help more people to accomplish which they only
dreamed.

I have a small vaccant land and I am planning to build a apartment.
I am here to raise the construction cost of $300,000.

Investor will get their money back with 8% interest per annum in 3Years.
My plan is to be a win win for all the investors, Myself and for the customer
as well.

Help me to achieve my goal. Thanks a lot. :)

Hello All,

I am Anand from India. And I am here for a cause. My vision is to provide affordable Homes at
good quality. India is country where most people can never dream of buying
their own home.

So I want to be there and help more people to accomplish which they only
dreamed.

I have a small vaccant land and I am planning to build a apartment.
I am here to raise the construction cost of $300,000.

Investor will get their money back with 8% interest per annum in 3Years.
My plan is to be a win win for all the investors, Myself and for the customer
as well.

Help me to achieve my goal. Thanks a lot. :)

Short reply... WTF does this have to do with Dash, digital cash??

Longer reply. Great idea, this could bring huge benefit to millions of people but... what benefits or improvements does it offer Dash, digital cash?

That's what the budget is for, to fund the growth of Dash, pay for its development, adoption etc. Just a thought thought, cheap rental might offer more benefits than cheap purchase, a non-profit to build those houses and rent them out to cover building costs and then the costs of building more houses... in other words a housing DAO with its funding handled by Dash. Fully automated with no army of pen pushers needed to tally accounts and write checks, exponential growth providing loads of jobs and putting roofs over the heads of countless people that wouldn't have them otherwise...

It has to benefit the Dash network, maybe the whole project could be funded only in Dash, contractors don't get the jobs if they're not willing to accept it. Shops as part of the project that must accept Dash, communal electricity and water supplies that handle their billing with Dash... any one of those would expose folks to the benefits of Dash over regular payment systems, the shop keepers see how much less it costs than other other payment systems and with zero disputes, the workers can be paid the instant the clock out for the day, the electric meters just work with no administration overheads and a bulk discount shared by everyone... and so on.

Something that also has to be said, even if it's a no-brainer proposal with great potential I think it will struggle to pass. New members are at an automatic disadvantage they can only overcome by putting a lot of effort into proving they're capable of carrying out the proposal to completion and have something to lose by failing to do so. It's not easy, ideally a small project to get established would be the way to go but building houses is a big project whichever way you look at it, if you can show you've already completed that kind of project by conventional means then it would be a big plus.

Oh, PS. Proposals aren't investments, masternode operators can't accept any kind of return other than the improvement to the network as a whole. That's not a rule, it's not written down anywhere in the code but it would result in a broken governance system, decisions would be made based on who can put the most in their pockets. There's already been strong opposition to moves in that direction and long may it continue :) Good luck with it, personally I'd love to see these kind of projects spring up everywhere and benefiting the whole network.

Back