• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTB A few hundred Darkcoins for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrGonzo87

Hello

Thread title is self-explanatory, I've got a few hundred to sell on, for market price. I'm not particularly au fait with which escrow platforms are the best to use, and I'm open to suggestion. I understand Cryptsy has one in the pipeline at any rate. Anyhow, I'd also be willing to use bank transfer or paypal payments, specifics can be sorted out by pm. I don't mind transferring DCs first, and if a larger amount is desired then we could do a small transfer to make sure everything's working, and then transfer the rest.

FYI, since I'm new here a little about me and my interest in CCs, BTC, DCs, etc.

Basically, first cryptocurrency I bought was BTC, which I did at the wrong time, believing all the stupid hype. I found out the hard way that investing isn't necessarily easy money, and that you have to be quick and know where to put your investment. I have other CCs, but DC looks like one of those with pretty promising speculative potential, hence I bought them a couple of weeks back when their price was a good bit cheaper, and now I'm looking to sell them so that I can profit from an investment for a change, lol, at least to make up the money I lost in BTC.

*BUMP!*

Still no takers? Anyone know someone looking for Darkcoins or know a good exchange or the like to sell them at?

Put them on bitfinex with the price you want to sell. Very legit exchange.

Thanks splawik21

As it happens i've now sold them off to members here. From what i've read, bitfinex seems good, i may get myself an account on it. But my main reservation about exchanges is having to pay 20% on trades :S

Exchanged DRK with DrGonzo87. Quick and easy trade. Trusted.
Did you have an escrow?
Even with an unknown escrow I would not trade on here.
I think a few of DRK members do the escrow and I would trust them more than someone who is not known to the community.

Thanks, brainape.

If anyone else on here is looking to trade, brainape is a sound person to trade with. :)

get your trade rankings up
(you still on zero)
that helps for future deals

Yeah, I've set myself up on some exchanges. I hopefully won't be trading here or on other forums in the future, anyway. Mind you, that's not to say that there aren't perfectly trustworthy people to trade with on forums. Not everyone's a scammer.

Hello

Thread title is self-explanatory, I've got a few hundred to sell on, for market price. I'm not particularly au fait with which escrow platforms are the best to use, and I'm open to suggestion. I understand Cryptsy has one in the pipeline at any rate. Anyhow, I'd also be willing to use bank transfer or paypal payments, specifics can be sorted out by pm. I don't mind transferring DCs first, and if a larger amount is desired then we could do a small transfer to make sure everything's working, and then transfer the rest.

FYI, since I'm new here a little about me and my interest in CCs, BTC, DCs, etc.

Basically, first cryptocurrency I bought was BTC, which I did at the wrong time, believing all the stupid hype. I found out the hard way that investing isn't necessarily easy money, and that you have to be quick and know where to put your investment. I have other CCs, but DC looks like one of those with pretty promising speculative potential, hence I bought them a couple of weeks back when their price was a good bit cheaper, and now I'm looking to sell them so that I can profit from an investment for a change, lol, at least to make up the money I lost in BTC.

i will like to buy darkcoin, how do we contract??

Hey. If you or anyone else wants to sell Darkcoins or now 'Dash' then I'm willing to buy them from you :) I keep buying them from websites and getting shafted on price just so that I can own some. I love the project, the way it's going and the community so the more that I can invest the happier I'll be :D

I'm also talking everyone that I know into buying Darkcoin and I'm acting as their 'go-to' for Darkcoins so even more reason for me to keep buying them :)

Anyways please let me know anyone who's selling and I would be happy to buy from you :D

I wish I had still had DRK to sell, especially at this price! Those guys that bought them off me did alright. Personally, I think DRK will head down again though, as seems the way of CCs, at which point I'll look to buy about at least a thousand or roundabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back