• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. E

[MULTI] The SimpleDrk team has launched SimpleMulti - Mine what you want, get paid out how you want

We're upgraded to 10.17.19 Our profit switching X11 port has been beating wafflepool by about 10% for the last week or so!
  2. E

[MULTI] The SimpleDrk team has launched SimpleMulti - Mine what you want, get paid out how you want

We've added an X11 profit switching port. Now its easy to mine the most profitable, but still get paid out in DRK
  3. E

As the guys (formerly) running SimpleDark, we're proud to announce the Beta of SimpleMulti.com At the moment we have two main distinctions over most other pools: Top notch merged mining. We've been MM on our Doge pool for months now and our custom stratum server (powerpool) handles it very...
  4. E

Updated Pools running 0.9.11.4/5/6 (Paying Masternode Payments)

Hey, simpledrk.com is updated
  5. E

New, completely custom pool Simple Dark is currently running a 3% bonus

After more than a month of development on Simple Doge and Simple Vert. We are proud to announce Simple Dark mining pool We've built a completely custom mining server and frontend to let us bring new features to the mining community. 1. Monitor your temperatures, fan speed, voltages, and much...
  6. E

Pool List

1% default fee, changeable to 0% No TX fees
  7. E

Pool List

Would love to have http://simpledrk.com added
Back