• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. M

Error loading DASH core

I've encrypted it now and confirmed the value a number of times. Thanks all for the help.
  2. M

Error loading DASH core

Thanks everyone for the help. It all seemed to work. My current Dash balance is quite high but there isn't a broker willing to assist me in terms of making accessible in "Real Life" that is, I can't exchange it for $C or any fiat currency. Does DarkCoin interact with fiat or is another...
  3. M

Error loading DASH core

Thanks all. It is now at least beginning to load. Wish there was a way to simply check on a wallet or possibly exit this system, but alas. It's a sandbox for me because there is no way I could possibly accept a transaction that large. Anytime I've had more than $5000 deposited into my bank...
  4. M

Error loading DASH core

Same error is occurring. Cannot parse the .conf file I was fully synchronized with 40,000 Dash on mainnet yesterday. I will try deleting the confirmation file and see if it loads. Thanks all.
  5. M

Error loading DASH core

Should I delete that too? Is a blank dash.conf what I need?
  6. M

Error loading DASH core

Ooops, spoke too soon. Now I am getting the same error, but with the confirmed value.
  7. M

Error loading DASH core

Gave it a shot with notepad and it did the trick. Thank xkcd :)
  8. M

Error loading DASH core

What should I use to open it? Traditionally I use commands or notepad, but with this newfangled "encryption" half the time I open a file it instantly corrupts everything. I should note that my system is heavily encumbered by an ongoing secret police investigation (yes).
  9. M

Error loading DASH core

My wallet has 40,000 DashCoin (last I checked -- I don't encrypt), and no I don't mean tDash. I facilitated hundreds of thousands of significant trading events and set tx to max. Because of the unrestricted nature of my holdings, people ate it up. It was extremely successful. I did download the...
  10. M

Error loading DASH core

DashCore will not load; it is giving me this error. I have been able to resolve previous errors by reinstalling and re-synchronizing. This one is not resolving. Any tips? I realize this is only a reg sandbox and not real money. However, it is an excellent sandbox for multiparty transactions and...
Back