• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. N

Alerts When Masternode Update Needed

Hello, I run several masternodes. What is the best way to be made aware when the masternode version "Must" be update to avoid no longer receiving payment. For example: on DashNinja.pl today it says "Masternode Operators MUST be running 0.12.0.56 or greater". 1)How much time does a masternode...
  2. N

Dash Drive - AD Multimaster replication

OK, So this dash drive discussion really reminds me a lot of an Active directory setup. In fact I think of it as "Dash Directory". In an active directory setup you are synchronizing directory information across multiple Domain Controllers (in our case Masternodes). The information you are...
  3. N

Masternodes, Miners and 51% Attack

Hi Dash community, Can someone provide any links that break down the relationship between Masternodes and Miners in securing the dash network against a 51% attack. For example, since hash rates are so low obtaining 51% of mining power is obviously less expensive than with BTC. Is that not a...
Back