• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Dash4Ever

No masternode payout almost 2 weeks now, suggestions?

Hey all awsome dashy people! I've bin running my masternode without any issues for about 2 weeks without any downtime. Dashninja looks all good and no hijacked payouts. Today I also logged onto my VPS to dubble check all conf files, all looks in order. It even Greps it from the MN list. Would...
  2. Dash4Ever

GUI tool for running Masternode with Trezor

You are amazing! ;) Now I can add some dash to buy food with my Dash DebitCard! Should get a payment soon, sending some tip aswell! Keep up the good work!
  3. Dash4Ever

Mail / push notification on incoming payments

Something like: Subject: MasterNode Reward! + 1.8 Dash received by Masternode "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" Block Time and date Hopefully something we see in dash evolution! Plently of encrypted email providers today...that's only what Im using.
  4. Dash4Ever

Just found out the hardway :) If you trying to move your MN reward from Trezor adress your MN will stop, just letting you all know.
  5. Dash4Ever

Pre-proposal: Trezor HW protective case!

Great with some feedback, thanks! Let em role in :) My Trezor means a lot to me, partly because it keeps my 1000 Dash for the MasterNode. Every time I hold it without case I am extremely afraid of dropping it to the floor or accidentally lose it. Then blend very easily in the environment...
  6. Dash4Ever

Pre-proposal: Trezor HW protective case!

Hello all Dash members and guest readers! Since the first day I got my hands on my Trezor I felt that it was something that was missing. That's right, a cover for my trezor since it's so thin and fragile. Pretty much every one has it on the cellphones right?!? Since I own a 3D-Printer and know...
  7. Dash4Ever

Cloud mining and price rise

Can just share my experience with cloudmining and you make your own decisions. Have cloudmined BTC, Dash, Zcash and certainly something more I can't remember right now :) at genesis mining. Think the only time I managed to make a profit was Dash, however, this is about 2 years back in time. In...
  8. Dash4Ever

Where do you buy DASH from?

I prefer to trade / buy Dash on Poloniex. In my opinion it's a very serious trading platform (except from the trollchat) which you can minimize luckly ! :) How did it go @pimpofdash ? :cool:
  9. Dash4Ever

Looks really nice and every one seems pleased with the GUI! Great work! :) Gonna try it out my self as soon as I get my MN payment for this week ;)
  10. Dash4Ever

(Pre-Proposal) What is Dash? (videos) reaching out to swedish users

Yeah it's pretty silent on these sections :) also on all other swedish forums / platforms, because they probably don't know Dash exist Lots of Bitcoin fans in Sweden. Made the Swedish translation for: (long time ago)
  11. Dash4Ever

(Pre-Proposal) What is Dash? (videos) reaching out to swedish users

Hey every one! :) I've been lately thinking about what can I do for Dash the currency / Dash community. I then came to think about all the videos off "what is dash?" in different languages. And there is none in Swedish speaking language. Pretty much all swedes know what bitcoin is, but when it...
  12. Dash4Ever

Masternode with Trezor?

Would also like to see that, like a video tutorial from start to end. It's probably very easy when you done it once, but first time it feels more safe have detailed step by step prefer video tutorial. If any one or @chaeplin put up a purposal for it I would love to vote for it. Only the...
  13. Dash4Ever

Mail / push notification on incoming payments

For starters think I ask, is the ability to receive notification of incoming payments? For example, if you have your wallet closed on the computer. A payment is made on any of your addresses, and you receive a sms / email / note. Would be very useful especially when you get an incoming payment...
  14. Dash4Ever

Masternode with Trezor?

I'm about to get my trezor very soon. Running w10 and Ubuntu on vps. Is it possible to setup trezor first and deposit 1000 dash there befor beginning with the win10 tutorial ? The most fearful moment for me is that transaction:) feel like a noob question but feel like I have to ask if it have...
  15. Dash4Ever

how to recover dash wallet?

Sorry about your Dash. For future use of the dash, keep in mind to make a backup 1-2 times a week and save at 2 separate locations (usb-stick / drive etc..)
  16. Dash4Ever

Dash wallet will not sync

Do you have a copy of you wallet.dat file ? which os are u running ? Masternode or regulare user ?
  17. Dash4Ever

Ongoing DDoS attack on masternode network

Lots of great talking here! Feels like the security of the network is taken to the next level! Can any one just clarify for me what do to with Ubuntu 15.04 ? Just wanna make sure I got everything right! Keep on Dashing!
  18. Dash4Ever

[noob question] Mining Dash with CPU

I bought my Dash @ 2 USD / Each ;) My VPS cost me about 12 USD / month and right now im bringing in about 7.2 Dash ~ 374 USD / Month. So I'm very satisfied with that :) I have a fulltime job aswell.
  19. Dash4Ever

I'm a little curious, did they handpicked some IP addresses to attack? or all 4176 ip? Some serious amount of computer power there. In any case this demonstrates the strength of the Dash network :) they failade hard. ;)
  20. Dash4Ever

It was https://www.vpscheap.net/ Never had any issue with them under my 3 years of masternoding, and quick and fast support.
Back