• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. MrZilch

r/Bitcoin post : Can someone help me understand the claims of Monero and Darkcoiners

Hey guys keen for some input here if your up to it. Thanks! https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ojjkq/can_someone_help_me_understand_the_claims_of/ this is the Question: Can someone help me understand the claims of Monero and Darkcoiners regarding the anonymity of their chain...
  2. MrZilch

Evan speaking from Fintech Holland right now..

Evan Duffield Speaking about DASH at Fintech Holland (09/10/2015) Thanks to dutchn0mad for streaming this!!
  3. MrZilch

should we be encouraging masternode hosting services or not?

Hey guys. I use masternodecould.com for a few of my nodes and also self host 1 on a VPS. I use a masternode hosting service because it is super easy and cost effective. I am wondering if this is going to turn out to be a problem for us if many MN's are hosted using these services. eg...
  4. MrZilch

BigVern on Twitter: Cryptsy halts bitcoin withdrawals due to the blockchain malleability issue

Source: https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/651452139223519232 "BTC withdraws are currently experiencing issues due to the block chain malleability issue. Read more here http://cointelegraph.com/news/115374/the-ongoing-bitcoin-malleability-attack "
  5. MrZilch

Cryptsy Under Federal Investagation (MAYBE)

Source Link. http://coinfire.io/2015/10/04/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/ The online exchange is under several investigations with multiple agencies including the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Internal Revenue Service, and the Criminal Investigation Division of the...
  6. MrZilch

Has/is anyone worked on a changetip bot for DASH?

Hey guys. Is there any one out there currently working on a change tip service for DASH? I see BTC have ChangeTip and doge have something as well. This would be pretty sweet. rather than having to explain Dash to someone you could just send them some. ? great for of publicity ! EDIT: i...
  7. MrZilch

where did those masternodes go??

Hey guys. I have just noticed the active masternode count has dropped from 3250+ to 3157 today or yesterday? Any ideas??
  8. MrZilch

Dash trading volume pretty low.

Hey guys. Im wondering where you find the best charts to show the historic trading volume of DRK/DASH. It seems to be pretty low volume currently. any one care to speculate as to why??
  9. MrZilch

Masternode Payouts.

Hey guys. I cant believe the rate that new mn nodes are spinning up! 3200 and counting. For the last couple of weeks my payouts have been very slow. My last MN payout is 7 days ago and im still waiting? and my payout before that was 6 days apart. this is normal? Thanks in advance
  10. MrZilch

importing private keys from paper wallet. - SOLVED

Hey guys I have been having some problems importing private keys from paper wallets. I unlock my QT client then go to debug window. I use this command : importprivkey MYPRIVATEKEYHERE It does a rescan but after the rescan nothing seems to happen. ( i would expect to go the the 'Receive' tab...
  11. MrZilch

how to install dashqt on Linux

Hey guys. Im very new to Linux. This is a kind of embarrassing question. How do I install dash qt on ubuntu ? thanks in advance.
  12. MrZilch

Backups........ I would like some advise please.

Hey guys. Im wondering how you guys deal with your backups? Im about to spin up another MN and just want to check im on the right track for my backups. So far I have been saving my wallet.dat file and also the config file. If I have more than one MN in a wallet do I need to do anything...
  13. MrZilch

looking to buy a heap of DASH for another MN setup.

what exchanges can you guys recomend? I have used BTER and CRYPSYE in the past. I need high volume. I want to get around 950 DASH for around 9 BTC
  14. MrZilch

5 DASH Bounty for someone that can help me update a masternode.

Hey guys. I need to update my masternode to the current release. (12.) Im pretty new to linux and would like someone to be able to skype me and I can share my screen and you can explain how I need to upgrade my node. I want someone that has done this before obviously. thanks
  15. MrZilch

problems with masternode.

Hey guys i have just checked my node on dash ninja. Something has changed over the weekend. I think i might need to upgrade my daemon version or something i am on version: 0.11.2.23 (this is highlighted in yellow) and protocol 70076 (this is highlighted in red) how do I update the...
  16. MrZilch

Some advise about a DASH MN desktop app I plan on building..

Hey Guys Im currently studying computer science . I have done a semester learning python and now were learning java. I would like to put my skills to use building DASH masternode monitoring software with a nice GUI. I currently use Dash ninja to get the information I need to keep an eye on my...
  17. MrZilch

question about feature of masternode monitoring web site : Dash Ninja

Hey guys. I have been using Dash ninja to keep an eye on my mn. https://dashninja.pl/#mnlistdetail I was wondering if anyone of you know how the " Proof-Of-Service Score" is worked out and what numbers mean. My proof of service score has changed from 0 (Green) to 1 (yellow) what does this...
  18. MrZilch

Any other masternode operaters getting large MN payments?

Hey guys. for the past few weeks my masternode has been receiving large payments. I only set this node up about 40 days ago but i was not expecting to get payments like im getting. I was expecting around 2.5 drk every 4.5 days approx. heres a list of my mn payments from newest to oldest. 4.41...
  19. MrZilch

A few questions about monitoring masternodes.

Hey guys im pretty new to all this. I have set up a masternode just the other day and it seems to be running fine. I have been using the dash ninja dot pl web site to see if my masternode is staying active etc. I have a couple of questions about that web site. can someone please explain...
  20. MrZilch

Help with Masternode setup on amazon EC2 free tier

Hey guys. Im finally getting around to setting up a masternode. I need a little help. I have read some of the guides on this site etc but i need a bit more direction. I would idealy like to set this up on my AWS VPS. if you guys can point me in the right direction in the way of guides that...
Back