• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. R

Sent Dash currency to wrong address

Doh, Thank you...... Doughnut alert! Sorry for wasting you time. Appreciate your help though!! Thank you
  2. R

Hi, Yes i'm using http://www.dash-wallet.com/ to store my coins. Is this the issue?
  3. R

Thank you! I am now and hope they can help. Cheers
  4. R

Yes here is a screen grab, as you can see it's not a Dash wallet address but still let me proceed?
  5. R

Good question. I was using shapeshift to get a small amount of Dash into a new ETC wallet. Instead of sending the Dash to the shapeshift wallet, to do the exchange, i accidentally sent it to my ETC wallet directly. The transfer seems to be stuck in processing. Any advice would be appreciated...
  6. R

Hi, could someone advise, i've accidentally sent some Dash to an ETC wallet directly. Does anyone know what I can do? It seems to be in processing but I'm guessing it won't work or convert. It's now frozen my wallet and will not do any more transfers.
  7. R

Help, Dark coins didn't transfer to Dash Wallet

Actually, YOU ARE A LEGEND! It worked, I found a copy of the wallet I accidentally copied onto my desk top, total fluke, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!
  8. R

Hi, okay so i've tried what you suggested, made sence thanks, but it didn't work. I think I can see the issue though and I think I have over written the original wallet.dat file. I bought the original coins a few months ago but the wallet.dat file in the darkcoin folder tells me it was created a...
  9. R

Hey thanks so much, i'll give that a try! Many thanks!!!!
  10. R

Hi, thanks so much for the advice, but it didn't work? I have tried two ways. 1 - I used Terminal to reveal the hidden folders, duplicated the entire folder of dark coin and then renamed it as Dash (I did already remove the original Dash folder). I then re synced but still balance is zero with...
  11. R

Thank you, i'll be honest not too sure how to do this either, could you possibly outline what this function is supposed to do, then I can do a search? Thank you!
  12. R

Can anyone help me? I had some dark coins in wallet on my mac, that was fully up to date. I didn't use it for a few months and when I came back, the wallet wouldn't sync fully because it had changed to Dash. I tried to do a transaction using Dark coins, but it failed and coins were returned to...
Back