• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. romario

-walletnotify doesn't work with the new v.120053

Hey guys I was using -walletnotify to store all incoming transactions in my database. However, after the upgrade to the latest version which doesn't support RPC in dashd, -walletnotify doesn't work anymore :( I was running dashd -walletnotify="notify.sh %s" & notify.sh file php...
  2. romario

wallet unlock problem

After upgrade to the most recent version 120047 I'm having the "dashd: crypter.cpp:257: bool CCryptoKeyStore::Unlock(const CKeyingMaterial&): Assertion `false' failed." error after I try to unlock my wallet. I'm running pre-compiled binary for Linux 64 tried to run with -salvagewallet, same...
  3. romario

Reduce wallet.dat size

Hey guys pls advise if there any way to reduce size of the wallet.dat file without loosing its private keys? My wallet.dat is like 300Mb and it's getting bigger every day.
  4. romario

Transaction too large error

Hey guys Hope you can help me with the issue I recently faced. My wallet balance is ~ 500 DASH, which consists of thousands of tiny incoming payments and a couple of larger transactions of 100-150 DASH each. Every time I try to send out an amount larger than 5 DASH, I have the "transaction...
Back