• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. M

Transaction not working using insight-api-dash

yes, thank you so much. You are awesome. Thanks
  2. M

ok thanks for your precious time and really happy that you helped me out . Just one question is that the working of dash is same as bitcoin ?
  3. M

sorry didn't get your point . i have simply run "./bin/dash-qt and dashcore UI opened as regtest but after that it is not getting synchronized. Thanks
  4. M

yes, the location is correct. No block source available. Its saying 2 years and 42 weeks behind.
  5. M

regtest=1 is also not working.
  6. M

where I have to change "-regtest" in dash.conf file ? like testnet=1, replace it with regtest=1 ?
  7. M

any alternative option sir ? I need to have this testnet.
  8. M

so from where i sholuld download this version 0.12.2 ?
  9. M

no help ..it again blocks at same place.
  10. M

no help ..it again blocks at same place.
  11. M

ok let me do that . thanks
  12. M

Yes, that's the perfect answer I was looking for, I also found dash-cli is the nice idea to go on with. For testing purpose, I am installing testnet .It's been hours since it is getting synchronized and from 1 hour it is saying No Block Source available and bar showing 14 hours behind. I am...
  13. M

Thanks for replying my query. Actually, I need to send dash money to any dash address .But I am unable to perform this activity and not able to find appropriate API to perform this task. If there is any other API doing this task please let me know. Please help me out as I need to complete this...
  14. M

Hello I am new to Dash and implementing transaction functionality where the user can send dash from one address to another address. As a developer i am using insight-api-dash api for it. I am unable to perform this task as i am very new to this dash. Please help me out . It will be great help...
Back