• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. Lettingitallgonow

Pre proposal for "Dash it forward", 1 million trees, education....

David is also at the level of being able to do lecture and presentations to universities, we are organizes this at the moment with Kathmandu uni, with support he could this for colleges and uni's around the world. With dash being promoted at all these events, where it is legal to do so.
  2. Lettingitallgonow

Sorry for not getting back to you on this, my health issues returned, so I haven't had the energy t o follow this up, other than my normal business, even that nearly got taken down as well & I haven't been able work around the problem of crypto illegal in nepal, Alok may be jailed for working...
  3. Lettingitallgonow

Thanks Troy, I will drop into that slack. And thanks for the tip.
  4. Lettingitallgonow

Hi Troy, here's my FB https://www.facebook.com/ronm3 it should have "Hi TroyDASH" at the top of the page. Is there any other way you'd suggest I can provide the community comfort that I am whom I say I am? I think you can see the pages that I'm on the admin for on there. I'll put "Hi...
  5. Lettingitallgonow

Hi Troy. I'm Ron Mitchell, I've helped raise money for projects in Nepal for a few years now. I haven't been well enough to go back to Nepal & continue being there to help. So we have been a support to a gentleman called Alok Das, the person behind the "One million trees challenge". See...
  6. Lettingitallgonow

Pre Proposal. Airbnb & ebay business, dash rebates

This is what I'm starting to do & want to get running before I put it in for approval. We have a home listed on Airbnb & an apartment just about to go up & a small ebay business, We just about to start offering at least $10 of dash for each booking or sale on ebay. If it goes really well for...
  7. Lettingitallgonow

Yip, that's it, You wouldn't believe that would do! thanks for the support Fount4inhead
  8. Lettingitallgonow

This is what we do, help others to succeed & to help others & the planet, if we can create this to promote dash & get more done then awesome, everybody wins. The how, qr codes etc happens is just details to me. In a few months this group will be in front of 60000+ followers on fb, at an event in...
  9. Lettingitallgonow

I'm interested in putting together a proposal to support a charity that could make a huge difference to many lives, doing this kind of work has changed my own life, it changed it completely. I hoping to use some of the dash I have to support various groups & once proven to be worthwhile go for...
Back