• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. ericools

Poker Night in America | Dash Partnership Proposal

A friend of mine is a producer for Poker Night in America and is interested in creating a proposal. He has shared this sales deck with me so that I can share it with other MNOs and get your thoughts. I believe this would be competitive with what we are getting out of FanDuel...
  2. ericools

Are there payment processors that actually work?

I am attempting to create an environment in my home state where consumers can actually use Dash for retail purchases. There are a lot of people interested in doing it. There are a lot of business interested in accepting it. Seems like it should be pretty easy to make progress. The problem...
  3. ericools

Small Sponsorships

I would really like to sponsor some of my favorite online content and would love to do so in the name of Dash. This isn't something I want to do on the scale where it needs proposal funds, but I wanted to ask here what everyone thought about it. It would be for some small non controversial...
  4. ericools

MN will not stay online after withdrawing payments

"Error: There is a problem with the status of your masternode on the masternode list: ENABLED: 0% WATCHDOG_EXPIRED: 100% " -Dash Central "Inactive (0%)" -dashninja I have "fixed" it three times now by either clicking start masternode in my wallet, or restarting it on the server. It works for...
  5. ericools

Is my masternode working?

So I keep seeing status NEW_START_REQUIRED, and WATCHDOG_EXPIRED. I have restarted it but it always goes back to one of those. I have read that the wallet status can be inaccurate and should fix it'self in time, but it doesn't. My node shows up green on Dash Ninja. Is it working?
  6. ericools

Stuck setting up MN, sent the 1,000 dash can't see it anywhere.

Ok, I am really starting to think I should not have attempted this because I have no idea what happened or what to do. I was following TAO's Masternode Setup Guide for Dummies, and got all the way to the part where I am supposed to put int "masternode outputs" however it just returns this...
Back