• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Search results

1. S

Recovering from backup

Must be a dumb question but i havent found answers searching, I loaded new dash software on my new computer, how do i recover my oldf wallet with my backed up .dat file? In the past i remember there would be a new .dat file loaded and i would just replace new dat with old one, but I dont see any...
  2. S

How to access my old wallet?

Hi there, on a different computer in the past I used to have a Dash wallet loaded and some coins on it, but I dont have access to that computer anymore, I have loaded new software on this computer but it just generated new wallet for me automatically, I cant seem to find how to logout of the new...
  3. S

Cant Locate my DASH coins

Hi Guys I know this will sound a little stupid but since the surge in this crypo i went to my Poloneix account and realised that i have withdrew 10 dash on 6/09/2016 to Xx55fFKMpC2sxG211bWWz4ruGioPrLJPwp and 50 dash on 7/06/2016 to XrJBf39jvtkZnV1aSvto2KiWHBE2pQQ8xv I think I might have...
Back