• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Enhancing Dash Ecosystem Transparency through Weekly and Monthly Summary Reports

Improvemental

Proposal for me to collaborate with all organizations and follow up on funded projects within the Dash ecosystem to generate monthly reports summarizing each individual's contribution along with organization accomplishments, including how the funding was utilized in an easy-to-use web interface, essentially a TLDR of groups and individuals getting funded by Dash. Vote for this if you are curious about things like what each member of the DCG is working on, Wen Evo, or what the marketing hub, RU-speaking community, etc. have done in the past month to expand the use of Dash. The primary goal is to enhance transparency, accountability, and overall effectiveness among contributors in the Dash ecosystem. The goal is to enable open communication, allowing the community to readily contribute because they can see the inner workings of each team publicly and avoid project redundancy.

Objectives
Providing a transparent breakdown of how allocated funds are utilized by each organization and ensuring that the Dash community is well-informed about the financial efficiency of various projects will allow the community to work closely with organizations to identify and document roadblocks preventing the achievement of predefined targets and allow members of the community to develop strategies to address and overcome these obstacles together and openly.

Proposal Fee/Offer
20 Dash per month for 3 months. This covers the cost of collaborating with team members, documenting report summaries, and creating and hosting an interactive web and mobile interface. The interactive interface will display each activity completed by an individual or group in a week, the amount of cash allocated, and links to deliverables and roadmaps. The interface's construction will take one to two weeks, and the code will be open source.

Final Thoughts
By fostering more transparency and accountability, not regulations, we can make it so that it is once again the community who gets to decide what we want to succeed; in this case, it's not simply based on the team but also on knowing what individual members are working on, allowing for inputs openly that may be better in many areas to prosper, and increasing efficiency in funded projects. Some Dash ecosystem groups are already transparent in this way, and this will add to that.

As I understand it, you want to do something similar to https://dashwatch.org/ ...

@paragon received at least 1531 dash=$160,642 from 2019-04-02 to 2021-03-29 (not to mention earlier payements) , and the result was an outrageous failure (similar to what happened to the 99% of the projects that have been funded by the mentally retarded masternodes)

If you do the same work that @paragon did, you will fail. So you have to do a better work. Can you do a better work than @paragon did by asking only 3X20=60 dash=$1,500 ? And even if you claim that you can do it, do I believe you?

I dont believe you, but I suggest you to post your proposal into the treasury. The stupid masternodes will vote for you, you will get your $1500, then you will do nothing and you will just disappear (similar to what almost all the rest proposal owners did until now). It will be yet another nail into the coffin of the tremendous stupidity of the Dash masternodes, for the future generations and historians to analyze their voting behavior and to laugh at it.

Plutocracy historically has been proven to be an outrageous failure, and its implementation in Dash confirms that failure once again.
Long live Democracy. Vote the numbers, stupid!

Last edited:
As I understand it, you want to do something similar to https://dashwatch.org/ ...

@paragon received at least 1531 dash=$160,642 from 2019-04-02 to 2021-03-29 (not to mention earlier payements) , and the result was an outrageous failure (similar to what happened to the 99% of the projects that have been funded by the mentally retarded masternodes)

If you do the same work than @paragon did, you will fail. So you have to do a better work. Can you do a better work than @paragon did by asking only 3X20=60 dash=$1,500 ? And even if you claim that you can do it, do I believe you?

I dont believe you, but I suggest you to post your proposal into the treasury. The stupid masternodes will vote for you, you will get your $1500, then you will do nothing and you will just disappear (similar to what almost all the rest proposal owners did until now). It will be yet another nail into the coffin of the tremendous stupidity of the Dash masternodes, for the future generations and historians to analyze their voting behavior and to laugh at it.

Plutocracy historically has been proven to be an outrageous failure, and its implementation in Dash confirms that failure once again.
Long live Democracy. Vote the numbers, stupid!
You have misunderstood. This solves exactly the problems that you're complaining about and seems to be very passionate about. There is no easy way for master nodes or the community to track spending and determine the value of the projects that members are working on, and this solves that problem. So, no, it is not the same as or intended to be the same as https://dashwatch.org/. The website you link just tells you how much has been spent on a project; it gives you no insight into what they have delivered or are currently working on.

Can the DWO, for example, tell you what the DCG accomplished last week? and 20 Dash per month for 3 months of weekly reporting is more than fair; that is, just 5 Dash per week, which involves following up on each member of the organizations in Dash every single week to get reports and then summarize them. If you think it's not, please pick up the project.

How do you suggest we improve the system? I noticed that you have not offered a solution, or is it the intention that we don't track spending at all? Dash is a DAO, and if anybody can pick up the task, it would be good for the community, which is the goal here.

This solves the problem of how project funding is spent by the individual. The current process allows for underperformance to be hidden; there is no easy way to keep track of deliverables, and the website you mention does not do that. I don't see how anyone who is not scared of transparency and accountability would be afraid of this.

Last edited:
Although your answer has been censored by the deamons, I can see it, so I reply to you.
You have misunderstood. This solves exactly the problems that you're complaining about and seems to be very passionate about. There is no easy way for master nodes or the community to track spending and determine the value of the projects that members are working on, and this solves that problem. So, no, it is not the same as or intended to be the same as https://dashwatch.org/. The website you link just tells you how much has been spent on a project, it gives you no insight into what they have delivered or are currently working on.
You are wrong. Look at it better. The website I link gives me an insight into what they have delivered or were working on.
Can the DWO, for example, tell you what the DCG accomplished last week?
No it does not tell me. The Dash's cancer named DCG was the only proposal that completely refused to report to dashwatch, one of the reasons dashwatch died and of course the main reason Dash is now dead.

and 20 Dash per month for 3 months of weekly reporting is more than fair, that is just 5 Dash per week, which involves following up on each member of the organizations in Dash every single week to get reports and then summarize them. If you think it's not please pick up the project.
Dashwatch did the same, but the proposal owners refused to report. How can you force the proposal owners to report? How will you punish in case they do not?

How do you suggest we improve the system? I noticed that you have not offered a solution, or is the intention that we don't track spending at all?
Read @demo's and my pre-proposals, and you will understand how the system will improve. Dash needs a proof of individuality (Encointer proposal) and vote the numbers.
Dash is a DAO, and if anybody can pick up the task it would be good for the community which is the goal here. This solves the problem of how project funding is spent down to the individual. The current process allows for underperformance to be hidden, there is no easy way to keep track of deliverables and the website you mention does not do that. I don't see how anyone who is not scared of transparency could be afraid of this.
I am a fun of the Dashwatch idea.
The problem is:
  1. the money you are asking for to do it
  2. the stupidity of the masternodes, the stupidity of plutocracy and its inherent and systemic lack of accountablity and of punishment in case of a failure or of a bad voter.
  3. the cancer of DCG, which is a Dash's state feeded organization that firmly refuses to allow the masternodes to vote the numbers , thus allow the Dash community to escape from plutocracy and statism and provide a free market competition and a real Democracy experience .

Last edited:
Although your answer has been censored by the deamons, I can see it, so I reply to you.

You are wrong. Look at it better. The website I link gives me an insight into what they have delivered or were working on.

No it does not. The Dash cancer named DCG was the only proposal that refused to report to dashwatch, and one of the reasons dashwatch died.

Dashwatch did the same, but the proposal owners refused to report.

Read my pre-proposals, and you will understand how the system will improve. Dash needs a proof of individuality (encointer proposal) and vote the numbers.

I am very fun of the Dashwatch idea. The problem is the money you are asking for to do it, the stupidity of the masternodes and the cancer of DCG.
My post is visible to everyone and for the work I'm doing the amount that I'm requesting just 20 Dash per month is fair. If you think it's not put in a better proposal to the network.

The platform you mentioned lacks transparency in terms of detailed deliverables, providing only broad statements about organizational activities. For instance, it doesn't offer insights into the specific accomplishments of entities like the DCG or members of the incubator in the past week. At worst my proposal is building a better mouse trap.

In regards to the DCG, this proposal is designed to address that gap by compelling it to report directly to the Masternode and community, which is why I chose to not go through the incubator if this is sanctioned by the master node it would force them to, there cannot exist an organization in the Dash ecosystem that is unanswerable to no one, we can not claim to be decentralized in that regards. The intention is to challenge the notion of irreplaceability among developers and foster a system where organizations are answerable to the community.

If this is the proposal that you are referring to https://www.dashcentral.org/p/encointerUBI-Range-0-242-Digit3, then I have read all 3 of them and it does not make much sense, I don't see how it solves any of the issues we have and neither does the master node or the community it seems, given the number of "No" votes it has gathered, please let it go.

I am requesting 20 Dash per month to develop a platform that enables Masternodes and the community to closely monitor spending and project progress which will require me to perform weekly and monthly reports. If the value of this initiative is not immediately apparent to you, that would explain your proposals. I'm grateful that voting privileges are only extended to those who appreciate and see the significance of such transparency and accountability measures.

Last edited:
The platform you mentioned lacks transparency in terms of detailed deliverables, providing only broad statements about organizational activities. For instance, it doesn't offer insights into the specific accomplishments of entities like the DCG or members of the incubator in the past week. At worst my proposal is building a better mouse trap.
What are you talking about? How do you expect an abandoned proposal to report a current one? Are you insane?
Dashwatch is abandoned and frozen, what you can see now is a relic, and image of the past, the last moment of dashwatch and a blurred image of how dashwatch looked like when it was alive.

Even when it was operational, it lacked detailed reporting. A problem like a group refusing to give insight into what they are working on is worth submitting a notification proposal to the master node and community if that is what you are meant to report on. I'm guessing most people did not know about this. Also, let's keep things professional; there's no need for insults.

Last edited:
A problem like a group refusing to give insight into what they are working on is worth submitting a notification proposal to the master node and community if that is what you are meant to report on.

Even if you post a notification proposal, nothing will happen. We post a lot of notifications proposals. The masternodes are retarded. Plutocracy is retarded. As @Dans wisely said:

There is no philosophy of punishment here, and this can only be for two reasons.
1- The voting power is with DCG, therefore the DAO is meaningless and the currency is dead, or will die soon.
2- The MN are mentally retarded and vote without thinking, or without learning from past mistakes.

Also, let's keep things professional no need for insults.
The permanently stupid should be insulted, for the rest of the people to be warned and not come close to them. Because If you lie down with dogs, you (will) get up with fleas.

Last edited:
A huge part of the issue is that there is an overwhelming amount of information to consume. The voters have no idea what DCG and some other organizations within the Dash ecosystem are working on, as the last attempt did not show verifiable deliveries. An easy-to-use, clean interface will make that easier to track, and the weekly or monthly reporting will show where there is a gap.

We can both agree that there is a problem with the way voting is currently being done. This is a solution to resolve the issue. The master nodes and community will pay more attention if you can variably prove the need.

Last edited:
Even if you post a notification proposal, nothing will happen. We post a lot of notifications proposals. The masternodes are retarded. Plutocracy is retarded. As @Dans wisely said:

The permantly stupid should be insulted, for the rest of the people to be warned and not come close to them. Because If you lie down with dogs, you (will) get up with fleas.
Can you, in a few sentences, explain how you will resolve the issue that is not a rehearsal of the three proposals you submitted?

Last edited:
Can you in a few sentences explain how you will resolve the issue that is not a rehearse of the three proposals you submitted?
The three Encointer proposals I submited are digits. They are used to vote a number from 0 to 242.

By selecting the "voting the numbers" method, you do not always bow to the tyranny of the majority. You give a small (or big) amount of money to every idea (provided of course that the minumum voting participation is reached and the correct election method is selected), thus you allow every proposal to survive, thus the hope (for the good proposals) is always preserved while the bad proposals prove themselves in a time depth.

Last edited:
I read it when you submitted it six months ago. I have read it a couple of times between those periods out of curiosity about why it got so many downvotes, and I have read it twice again today. It still does not make sense to me, and I'm quite good at understanding things. Perhaps you need to explain it better. Since I would like to use this channel to get more feedback from the community on this proposal, it would be best if the conversation regarding your proposal is done on your pre-proposal.

Last edited:
I read it when you submitted it 6 months ago, I have read it a couple of times between that period out of curiosity about why it got so many downvotes and I have read it twice again today. It still does not make sense to me, and I'm quite good at understanding things.
I cant help you on that. You are obviously not good at understanding things. Ask @GrandMasterDash or @xkcd to explain the method to you, I am sure they can understand it.

There are 10 kinds of humans. These who understand the above, and these who do not.
Do NOT follow the hollow. Vote the numbers!

"He who has ears, let him hear."
Obviously not everyone has ears, we have deaf among us. I dont blame them, its not their fault. God cursed them.
But the deaf have no hope to enter the heaven of acoustics.

Last edited:
I think having upvotes of just 40 against 260 downvotes shows the merits of your proposals. All three proposals by you have been rejected so far which has to be a record and all you have are excuses as to why it's everyone else's fault, then there is a lack of professionalism shown in your throwing around of insults. I don't like people who are easily rattled, no one does.

Honestly, you seem too emotional regarding this issue (I'm not sure why) My advice to you is that if you get all three attempts at a proposal downvoted, then it's time to let it go. The community and the master nodes have spoken, and more emotional outbursts will not change things. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back