• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by pedro sandoval

1. pedro sandoval

Feedback wanted! Dash Embassy Thailand Proposal Q1/2019

It is nice to see that there are communities developing in Asia! Hopefully we can continue to promote Dash on a global scale! Regards from Venezuela!
  2. pedro sandoval

Dash Medellín / Dash Colombia: 12 meetups, 250 new wallets, merchants, remittances & more

Hey guys this proposal looks pretty good! Keep up the good work! Kudos! from Dash PLC - Venezuela
  3. pedro sandoval

Sunset Roll powered by Dash

Hello everyone my name is Pedro Sandoval I'm a member of the Dash PLC community. Thanks for taking some of your time to read our proposal! We believe we have found an opportunity that can really help Dash hit mainstream adoption numbers in Venezuela and we are very excited to get started as soon...
  4. pedro sandoval

Sunset Roll Festival Powered by Dash Summary Sunset Roll powered by Dash is a proposal created with the sole purpose of boosting Dash’s mainstream adoption as a payment solution amongst young people in Venezuela through a premium sponsorship in the most popular alternative music festival in...
  5. pedro sandoval

Dash Active Agents: User-led promotion, platform for 5000+ informed DASH users, 1st stage Venezuela

first of all i want to high light the support from the PLC community that I suppose this team already knows, the first time that Santos told me about the project, I loved the idea of educating and playing at the same time. talking about the development I would like to know more details if...
  6. pedro sandoval

Pre-proposal: Dash conference - Venezuela

Hi, I'm Pedro and I'm a member of dash PLC In repeated opportunities that all the different communities that work in veneuela have had meetings, there has been highlighted the importance of generating proposals together that allow us to take advantage of all the know-how developed by this great...
  7. pedro sandoval

Comunidad DashPlc - Venezuela

hey amigo gracias por pasar por nuestro treat, el mismo es para que comentes las iniciativas de nestra comunidad, pero con gusto revisaremos tu pre propuesta...
  8. pedro sandoval

Dash Trip - Introducing Dash as a Payment Method in the Tourism Sector of Venezuela

great! happy to help in anything you need.... it would be great to see what the activities are going to be to accomplish the 300 wallets. stay in touch
  9. pedro sandoval

Dash Trip - Introducing Dash as a Payment Method in the Tourism Sector of Venezuela

hey marco, greetings to you and the team. i have a few questions: 1) im not clear on what the delivery for the community would be, what are your metrics in order to say you accomplish or not your goal? 2) plz correct me if wrong but your asking money to travel there and talk to people about...
  10. pedro sandoval

hey!!!!! im so glad you stopped by.... saw you tube video and write siim full thru google and youtube, and you should have a pvt conversation here on forum after arthyron told us about your name.... but either way your here and we are glad... Fernando knows about our proposal and told us about...
  11. pedro sandoval

thank you very much for the information. Fernando, who already knew about us as a team and our plan, told us about the development going on in Estonia and we have been trying to get in touch but hasn't been posible... we will keep trying to reach this team. thanks for your comments and keep...
  12. pedro sandoval

Thank you very much for taking the time to read our proposal and commenting. Now, responding to your inquiry: It is similar to Festy however much simpler. Festy is a very complete platform that controls many variables within an event, however it is not exactly open for interaction since we have...
  13. pedro sandoval

DashLancer - A use case for Dash in Cross Border Freelancing.

hey how are you... a very awesome proposal, when do you plant to be ready for use?
  14. pedro sandoval

hey name3, first of all thanks for commenting and reading our proposal, hope you like it. all the team is aware of the challenge this proposal means, just in case (we like to think this will not happen) we are not able to pull of the development in the time we are planing to, we already have a...
  15. pedro sandoval

thank you very much alejandro... the escrow is already talk whit 2 of the one you name, we will update this pre-proposal as soon as we finish the details... and glad to know that dash help would be the oficial customer support for the event, this team keeps getting bigger and bigger... best of...
Back