• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by Iban

1. I

Transaction stuck in Android app for a day?

I found the fix if anyone is interested: cleared data, uninstalled, turned on vpn to US address, installed again, restored backup, synced, and sent. no problem when using a US ip address. somehow either u guys blocked ips from my country or my service provider blocked you or something in the...
  2. I

@HashEngineeringSolutions I've tried everything to get this transaction sent, the wallet is just BROKEN. Will try again to send reports to your email.
  3. I

I don't have a paper wallet anymore, it was already sweeped into the Android app. If I had the private key, why would i be spending the last 3 days in this forum?
  4. I

@HashEngineering I ticked the show peers connected in notification option and I'm connected to 6 peers. I checked the Peers and Block numbers at the top of the list in Network Monitor and its the same and also blocks are showing as "3 minutes" and "just now" so I assume it is already synced. I...
  5. I

@HashEngineering Protonmail can't handle the log, its too big, froze up my account. Still no update for the app in the Play store.
  6. I

If i can just extract my private key, i can import it into coinomi.
  7. I

I need your email to send the reports, it wont automatically send.
  8. I

Sorry, I think the email didn't send the first time, will send it again. Appreciate your help. Synchronization still pending for several hours but balance is active and seems i can send my balance out...should i try it? Or should i wait until the synchronization finishes? Note: i still dot see...
  9. I

@HashEngineering Thanks for your reply, I only read it now, and have previously cleared data and then restored wallet. The wallet was restored successfully, however, the balance is showing as zero. The app just says "Synchronization pending..." I assume you are right about not being able to...
  10. I

that is the same version i already have - android dash wallet v. 4.65.12.1M
  11. I

Well I did restart the app and also my phone but doesn't seem to help. tx still just sitting there greyed out. the phone is connected to the internet but there is no "re-broadcast" button and it is not happening automatically. You said this is an old version, but my Play app is not showing an...
  12. I

So did I lose my $40 bucks? If so, this will be a first time in my 3 year history of using cryptocurrency that I lost money on a technical failure.
  13. I

Wasn't able to post in Support forum (didn't see a new post button?). I sent out this transaction yesterday to Xf7TsrZtr6bDbKQaHE7A38i6KHe5LGKrPZ, it seems stuck in the app, (android dash wallet v. 4.65.12.1M) can i get any help with this? (mod will add photo and link to transaction not found)...
Back