• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by givi

1. G

WTS Antminer D3 directrly from factory

All miners from this week are practically sold. 3 sold 2 reserved and from next week 2already sold if you want one make your move
  2. G

Have you ever though from where does bitmain gets miners?
  3. G

Have you ever though from where does bitcoin gets miners?
  4. G

WTS Antminer D3 in stock

Hello. you can't understand well. I've not bought from bitmain. i can get them directly from manufacturer from first warehouse where freshly new assebled miners are collected for shipment. Escrow accepted of course
  5. G

Hello, I have strong relationship to the one of the largest manufacturer in the world. First hand, where main assembly process is going and first warehouse from where product is shipped. Price of antminers depends on quantity you want and shipping service you want to use. 1 d3 costs 0.7BTC...
  6. G

How many D3 will be sold after November batch?

I can give you D3 for 0.7 BTC completely new and unused and you'll get them maximum 15-20 days after payment. if you are interested lets talk about it. [email protected]
  7. G

you can't understand. i can sell not november not september batches i can get them directly from manufacturer for lowest prices. friend suggested this site to sell them but im interested if i use them for my personal use how much will be profit
  8. G

I am completely noob in mining but have access to the miners and can get my own D3 farm. Can get 20-25 for my poersonal use and is it still profitable? i did some research and can't understand well. if lots of D3 will sold it will difficult to mine yes? somebody help to understand well. thanks
  9. G

WTS NEW ANTMINER D3

what's your price?
  10. G

WTS Antminer D3 in stock

Hello people, i have access to new in box unused antminer d3_s cause i have close relationship with one of biggest manufacturer so i can get them in good prices. Minimum order is 1 D3 miner and price is 0.7 BTC without power supply 2 D3 for 1.35BTC 3 for 2BTC shipping depends on location in most...
Back