• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by cherry007

1. C

any exchange offering paypal buying?

Thanks What is a tether deposit, I need to buy via paypal Do you know if we sell dark keep transaction history? Also, they ask for ID so I'm a bit reluctant. Could you explain the fees to me just quickly: If I were to buy 1 darkcoin from them they say: $3.85 for 1 After a mix how much money...
  2. C

Charges of mixing

I'm new to this wallet so I want to know about the fees for mixing layers if I were to have a 100 darkcoins how much would it cost and how many mixes would it take to get: 50% of the same coins sent to another of my wallet address 30% of the same coins sent to another of my wallet address 10%...
  3. C

I just read on here https://darkcointalk.org/threads/how-to-buy-darkcoin.941/ that you have to buy bitcoin first then trade that for darkcoin and then send off Seems a lot of things and transactions to make or is this thread old
  4. C

Do all trading platforms needs a credit debit card when selling/buying. As it might be cheaper to get bitcoins and trade theses for darkcoins to send
  5. C

any exchange to buy using paypal or any place to buy using paypal but low fees/cut
Back