• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

any exchange offering paypal buying?

There's weselldark.com but you're going to pay a premium in doing so due to counterparty risk of Paypal chargebacks. You could always look into Circle or some other site that allows you to buy BTC via credit/debit card and then send to exchange to get your DRK.

Do all trading platforms needs a credit debit card when selling/buying. As it might be cheaper to get bitcoins and trade theses for darkcoins to send

this thread is old.

bitfinex for instance is accepting wire or tether deposits, but you need to verify your account first.

We sell dark is your best choice for now.

Thanks
What is a tether deposit, I need to buy via paypal
Do you know if we sell dark keep transaction history? Also, they ask for ID so I'm a bit reluctant. Could you explain the fees to me just quickly:

If I were to buy 1 darkcoin from them they say:

$3.85 for 1
After a mix how much money would I get back from selling darkcoin at the going rate of 0.0148 bitcoins
And then how much would I get for transferring it out of my exchange account in USD?

Thanks
What is a tether deposit, I need to buy via paypal
Do you know if we sell dark keep transaction history? Also, they ask for ID so I'm a bit reluctant. Could you explain the fees to me just quickly:

If I were to buy 1 darkcoin from them they say:

$3.85 for 1
After a mix how much money would I get back from selling darkcoin at the going rate of 0.0148 bitcoins
And then how much would I get for transferring it out of my exchange account in USD?
You would take the BTC rate times the BTC price to get the USD value (which would be a loss), then subtract whatever the exchange charges for fees.

Back