• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by brainape

1. brainape

so punny...

My dad was ol' skool Navy and taught me 'the code' when I was just a kid. Drove my mom crazy at dinner as we rapped thumbs on the table discussing the days events never uttering a peep. I still refer to the dots and dashes as dits and dahs being the way I was taught. Doesn't seem the same as...
  2. brainape

What's this coin called now?

Not sure if it's Cryptsy or my zTrader app, but it's listed as DASH through the app.
  3. brainape

Announcing the winning logo! #1

Congratulations. Possibly the 'D' could be animated to spin and reflect - DASH -- CASH -- DASH -- CASH, etc. However that could totally repurpose the idea.
  4. brainape

WTS x11.co.in domain for sale/trade.

Created 3/24/14 expires 3/24/16. Was briefly a forum. Since abandoned and parked at godaddy. No traffic claimed or site attached. Prefer DRK in exchange. All offers considered.
  5. brainape

WTB A few hundred Darkcoins for sale

Exchanged DRK with DrGonzo87. Quick and easy trade. Trusted.
  6. brainape

What is the best video card to buy, AMD 7970, NVIDA etc?

Mining is alot of fun. If you go into it with that mindset you'll have a blast. Keep in mind you'll probably not see much of a return on your investment, but you're keeping things alive and helping to hold the system together. There's some pride that comes with this that many seem to miss...
  7. brainape

What is the best video card to buy, AMD 7970, NVIDA etc?

First post. I've been running 4 non OC 750ti's for pretty close to a year seems like. Had to change out a power supply a few months back, but that can be expected. I've had it on several different algos over that time. Had alot of fun 'back in the day' jumping on ninja launches. Now it just...
Back