• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by anon42

1. A

Dash Stickers

Thanks for your responses. I want to remain unknown, because i do not plan get funded. For this project i can tell tough that i want to spread those stickers around Karlsruhe(population ~300.000.) in Germany I see my project as a testrun. My higher goal is that people get paid via Dash (or FIAT...
  2. A

Dash Stickers

I'm thinking about buying 1000 Stickers (~30€) and spread these with my friends around the city/schools/companies. Stickers should/will vary depending on the locations. What are your thoughts? Bad advertising? I know that such advertisment shouldn't and won't be funded by dash that's why I'm...
  3. A

Seeking for information.

Well i'm worried because Crypto currencies aren't treated like currencies but more like a stock. Even if they evolve to become currencies i see a problem in their max supply. After every last coin is mined, the price might rise and rise and nobody wants to pay with his coin because everyday it...
  4. A

Seeking for information.

Thanks! Do you also have some information regarding my 2nd question? I think it's better when problems are found early so they can be fixed soon rather than becoming an unfixable problem later
  5. A

Seeking for information.

Hello community, am i blind or haven't i found a Q&A section on this forum? Besides that i have a question which applies to many altcoins. Since there is a maximum supply of coins which helps to prevent an inflation, how does it help the deflation problem?
  6. A

Support for Donations

Hello community, I'm a new member and enthusiast of Dash. I dont want to post too much information about me but my goals, because i think that ideas remain while people change. I want dash to succeed because i believe that it's more than digital cash. It provides people jobs, helps individuals...
Back