• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent content by AgnewPickens

1. AgnewPickens

I think Dash needs some changes

Do arguments here bother you? Which ones? Dash is a DAO and the process is messy. 1st and longest running DAO and still arguing over how to make the ecosystem work better. Ain't it grand?
  2. AgnewPickens

Connection from Spark to snowflake

For Spark support, join the Dash Discord (invite link under Dash links menu) and post your request in their channel there, they do not use this Forum.
  3. AgnewPickens

getting kicked when I'm down... As if things weren't bad enough...

As far as a I know, camo never managed to recover his address paths, I tried to find him someone to help crack the wallet, but I don't think he ever got any of his Dash back.
  4. AgnewPickens

EU enacts ban on anonymous crypto transactions via self-custody wallets

EU is doing this because their economies are in shambles and there are concerns over capital flight, like we saw with China, etc. Their economies are going to collapse with or without these measures and the populations will look for alternatives to survive. Crypto will be just fine.
  5. AgnewPickens

Close Account

Will be right with you.
  6. AgnewPickens

Should a Dash-PIVX merger be explored?

For me, the biggest issue with a merger is the technical debt, I don't think with Platform heading for Mainnet (pray) that there is an appetite in the Dash community for that. There are quite a few MNOs in the Dash community that are hardcappers, and refactoring supply is a non-starter for...
  7. AgnewPickens

It's agreed then?
  8. AgnewPickens

Suggestion to develop Dash Dex

Dash could use Komodo's MM2 marketmaker protocol like Firo DEX does and use the same ledger as them without nearly as much work and with extra liquidity provided by KMD & FIRO as well.
  9. AgnewPickens

To clarify, I am not against some sort of partnership with PIVX, I just don't think merging the blockchains is the way to go. Now that I can get PIVX on KMD wallet, I am exploring adding some to my portfolio.
  10. AgnewPickens

I think Dash needs some changes

I think the Dash/BTC price only affects Dash/USD price when there is a major dump in BTC, the play with most of the alt sector now is USDT or other stables or fiat. Only bots trade Dash against BTC, all the retail uses stables or fiat to buy, sell, trade Dash.
  11. AgnewPickens

Some Dash community members came to PIVX, that does not mean Dash came to PIVX. It is their prerogative to pursue what they want to see. I don't know what the motivation to approach PIVX was by this team, perhaps they have a stake in PIVX, I have a stake in SYS and approached this team to talk...
  12. AgnewPickens

What does PIVX have to offer Dash? If Dash wanted to add ZK, it doesn't need PIVX to do so, I am quite happy with CoinJoin. And the technical debt of a merger is not something I would personally support as DCG heads into the homestretch with Platform. It's simply a non-starter for me. And...
  13. AgnewPickens

Exchange and business integrations bruh, market cap, network effect.
  14. AgnewPickens

Why would we offer PIVX a Premium for their coins/chain, when Dash suffers from the same market forces and is the stronger project, if a merger is proposed, it should be the other way around, PIVX users offering Dash a premium to join the larger network.
  15. AgnewPickens

How could a merger be achieved without refactoring Dash supply?
Back