• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

Here's the proposal list showing on my wallet. One of my proposals is listed twice, how can I take one off?

maybe you can void your budget propsal by changing your own YES into NO at the end and resend it ? (if it still has 1 yes vote). Could also be that you end up with three proposals

Last edited by a moderator:
Proposal stays there, just with 1 nay vote and 0 yea vote
then it looks like all budget proposals on mnbudget show are kept visible and can not be deleted, they can only be adjusted / corrected at which they receive a new hash number.

whoever created the evans-testnet-fund proposals with mnbudget did it with the wrong paymentaddress,

mnbudget show

"evans-testnet-fund" : {
"URL" : "http://www.dashpay.io/one.json",
"Hash" : "039e905e25aecb165aa5da3fc7f3e66dba9d47b9f03ededf4bc3f5c428f8727a",
"BlockStart" : 77300,
"BlockEnd" : 78825,
"TotalPaymentCount" : 30,
"RemainingPaymentCount" : 27,
"PaymentAddress" : "y5WWMBMxHsL5xmscwAyxUf2vfwMX58pprA",
"Ratio" : 0.00000000,
"Yeas" : 0,
"Nays" : 1,
"Abstains" : 0,
"Alloted" : 42228568960,
"TotalBudgetAlloted" : 42228568960

"evans-testnet-fund" : {
"URL" : "http://www.dashpay.io/one.json",
"Hash" : "297b534f6136b91218fa6b41fae3b7832c9e66c527aeaf265b937baea05a1042",
"BlockStart" : 77300,
"BlockEnd" : 78825,
"TotalPaymentCount" : 30,
"RemainingPaymentCount" : 27,
"PaymentAddress" : "y5WWMBMxHsL5xmscwAyxUf2vfwMX58pprA",
"Ratio" : 1.00000000,
"Yeas" : 6,
"Nays" : 0,
"Abstains" : 0,
"Alloted" : 456700000000,
"TotalBudgetAlloted" : 553928568960
},

Now one of these two propsals (probly the one with 6 YES) was processed into the final budget phase and is now paid out to my wallet address
(it comes in with 4567 tdash each since today)

mnfinalbudget show

"main" : {
"SubmittedBy" : "fbc16ae5229d6d99181802fd76a4feee5e7640164dcebc7f8feb04a7bea026f8-0",
"Hash" : "fcb521a2d9cbe7f27b4f751c30295ffe54f7c2becdf88db7b50ff6ba7eb32b39",
"BlockStart" : 77400,
"BlockEnd" : 77401,
"Proposals" : "evans-testnet-fund,proposal-qwizzie1",
"VoteCount" : 6,
"Status" : "OK"
}
}

does this mean you don't need 51%+ of the vote to get accepted?

Also, are funds paid out in dollars? I thought that we were going to accept proposals in dollars and the payments would be made equivalent to the current exchange rate?

does this mean you don't need 51%+ of the vote to get accepted?

Also, are funds paid out in dollars? I thought that we were going to accept proposals in dollars and the payments would be made equivalent to the current exchange rate?

How the proposals get into the final budget phase (how many yes votes do they need to get?) is still a bit fuzzy for me and with regards to the
proposals pay-out all i know is that the exchange rate (if different) would be solved through a spork. the amount you mention in your own budget proposal
(in my case 3000) is the actual tdash amount you receive in your wallet per incoming transaction.

Edit :
For a proposal to make it into the finalized budget, it will require 10% of the masternode votes on mainnet.

maybe we had not so many masternode running at the time and those yes votes formed actually 10% of the masternodes on Testnet ?
So they got moved to the final budget phase ?

i just did a DS + InstantX transaction, no problem found (5x confirmed through InstantX and awaiting last confirmation through POW, amount was instantly
added to available amount of target wallet adresss) .

edit : few blocks further and the transaction is still not POW confirmed, with the higher prio it should have been processed by now.

i just did a DS + InstantX transaction, no problem found (5x confirmed through InstantX and awaiting last confirmation through POW, amount was instantly
added to available amount of target wallet adresss) .

edit : few blocks further and the transaction is still not POW confirmed, with the higher prio it should have been processed by now.

Yeah, funny how that is is... I've had some IX take up to 45 mins to confirm; and while waiting, you can send a few regular tx and watch them confirm essentially right away.

Yeah, funny how that is is... I've had some IX take up to 45 mins to confirm; and while waiting, you can send a few regular tx and watch them confirm essentially right away.
yeah, its strange. In the end it got POW confirmed after 5 blocks or something but with the higher prio it should have been POW confirmed faster

yeah, its strange. In the end it got POW confirmed after 5 blocks or something but with the higher prio it should have been POW confirmed faster

An issue for sure, I'm sure it'll get sorted soon enough

Edit: right now, I'm happy just mixing coins and staying on the right blockchain :smile:

maybe you can void your budget propsal by changing your own YES into NO at the end and resend it ? (if it still has 1 yes vote). Could also be that you end up with three proposals
There should be a way to cancel your proposal during the first 72 hours if you change your mind and want to cancel it.
Maybe UdjinM6 can make this happen. :)

Looking good on the masternode payment frequency,
paid at 2:39
paid at 6:47
paid at 10:45
paid at 14:00

Btw, there are still 4 peers not on version 0.12.0.7, one is even on v0.11.1.25

Edit: Scaling up to mainnet, given payments every 3.5 hrs and if there are 2637 masternodes and 2637 / 90 = 29.3 (times longer)
Payments would be predicted at 3.5 * 29.3 = 102.55 hours = 4.27 days per payment

There should be a way to cancel your proposal during the first 72 hours if you change your mind and want to cancel it.
Maybe UdjinM6 can make this happen. :)

Even past 72 hours... maybe in addition to vote and show commands, there could also be a cancel or remove command.

Looking good:
Stayed on correct blockchain overnight,
MN wallet getting paid approx every 4 hrs,
Coins are mixing nicely (got to 100% on 2000 coins/4 rounds on one wallet),
Successfully IX'd and DS'd some coins,
Successfully submitted a couple of budget proposals.

However:
Still cannot combine IX + DS into same transaction,
Unable to submit certain budget proposals.

I have a problem with the fee saying it is insanely high at 10,000 times (incorrect calculation)
Recommended and custom settings refuse to allow me to send instantX and Darksend at the same time.
Here.
upload_2015-7-3_17-21-59.png

I have a problem with the fee saying it is insanely high at 10,000 times (incorrect calculation)
Recommended and custom settings refuse to allow me to send instantX and Darksend at the same time.
Here.
View attachment 1559
Calculation is ok - because of DS your fee is 5 tDASH (check coin control features section)

Message I get when trying to combine TX+DS, (from wallet with 1946 Darksend balance, all with many confirmations):

capture_008_03072015_092758.jpg

Back