• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

v0.10.12.x RC4 Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's ok to use windows 32 bit on a 64bit box, right?
Yep, no problem.

I tried using my mainnet wallet on testnet, but got no connections, I assume that's what's supposed to happen? rejection?
Yep, current 0.9.12.2/0.10.12.3 is rejecting connections from clients with older protocol version.

Anyways, I discovered that to get my masternode to start, I had to have masternode=1 and masternodeprivkey=blah in my mainnet folder (I also have it in my testnet folder) Then I could finally start my master node, and it seams I'm in testnet. I think that's a bit weird. I would have thought that all darkcoin.conf information comes directly from the testnet folder and that the mainnet folder would be completely bypassed if the darkcoin conf says testnet=1
This is why I couldn't get anything to work yesterday.
Location of darkcoin.conf is always defaulting to ~/.darkcoin/darkcoin.conf regardless of testnet parameter. If you want to separate them you need to play with -datadir= and -conf= parameter...

Can i get some DRK transfered with Darksend.
I can not send coins "received with Darksend" until i never got some ?
n1bb8zU5A3aS1ZoGCLAkggWJnGQdfMkHhR
I'll send some as soon as mine get confirmed. But do you need it darksent to you? Or are you just in need of coins? Mine haven't been denominated yet, so I can't darksend yet

I'll send some as soon as mine get confirmed. But do you need it darksent to you? Or are you just in need of coins? Mine haven't been denominated yet, so I can't darksend yet
You can trigger the denomination manually by 'darksend denominate <amount>' - nevertheless i did not manage to darksend at all, curious to hear if it works for you :)

EDIT: And don't forget: You need to issue the command 3 times :D

Can i get some DRK transfered with Darksend.
I can not send coins "received with Darksend" until i never got some ?
n1bb8zU5A3aS1ZoGCLAkggWJnGQdfMkHhR
I sent you 640 tDRK maybe someone can send the other 400? I need to go to bed, sorry! My other coins are tied up as I just sent them to myself. Good night!

Forget it, they just cleared, LOL, I was able to send you the other 400. If you're gonna run a masternode, just send 1000 to yourself in one go.

You can trigger the denomination manually by 'darksend denominate <amount>' - nevertheless i did not manage to darksend at all, curious to hear if it works for you :)

EDIT: And don't forget: You need to issue the command 3 times :D
I want to see if it does it on it's own during the night. Is there a way to see if it happens?

I sent you 640 tDRK maybe someone can send the other 400? I need to go to bed, sorry! My other coins are tied up as I just sent them to myself. Good night!

Forget it, they just cleared, LOL, I was able to send you the other 400. If you're gonna run a masternode, just send 1000 to yourself in one go.
I received them, thanks. I tryed to testsend some with the option "Use Darksend Inputs only"
So as long i don own some which were send to me via Darksend, i can also do not send some.
If i understand correcly for now it isnot working now, or better i am not able to do send with the darkcoin-qt.

Edit : I tryed to use the console inside qt darksend and got message - Insufficient funds (code -4)

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see if it does it on it's own during the night. Is there a way to see if it happens?
There should be something in the log stating that automatic denomination took place

Code:
2014-07-23 03:46:08 found coins 3
2014-07-23 03:46:08  vin nValue 17999220000000
2014-07-23 03:46:08 DoAutomaticDenominating : Running darksend denominate for 179992 coins

and the block explorer should show a bunch of denomination transactions like this one --> http://test.explorer.darkcoin.fr/bl...2bedc5ff375b675dcddb6e7b3bb351f2d3a41ae0f9c8f

Edit : I tryed to use the console inside qt darksend and got message - Insufficient funds (code -4)
Had the same - issue three time "darksend denominate 100" in the console and wait some blocks pass by and then the error should disappear.

As this are testnet coins and you don't have a Linux system to run a testnet masternode with them, there is not much you can do beside sending them around in the network :smile: (to yourself, to masternode addresses, to a second client you have set up)

So actually you can to everything you can do with real Darkcoins - beside selling :grin:
Would be a great April fool to bring tDRK to a REAL exchange...I mean, nobody can forbid people dealing with them :cool:

Would be a great April fool to bring tDRK to a REAL exchange...I mean, nobody can forbid people dealing with them :cool:
Actually excatly that happened several times with bitcoin testnet coins - and thats why bitcoin developers reset the testnet blockchain two times, thats why we have testnet3 :wink:

That's my understandig of this command, yes - but i havn't checked that. So expect 3x 100 tDRKs to get denominated :)

EDIT: Someone got denominated --> http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/bl...7381a23100d37a9120a23c5bab5f3274de3237ffb1ea8
Ok, i was now able to darksend on console. Into the wallet it says now "darkSend -> ( Entree 1/3 ) / Waiting for more entries"
So if i understand correctly anybody else on network also has to send some coins before it got processed ?[/QUOTE]

Ok, i was now able to darksend on console. Into the wallet it says now "darkSend -> ( Entree 1/3 ) / Waiting for more entries"
So if i understand correctly anybody else on network also has to send some coins before it got processed ?
Yep, do another 2 darksends to fill the queue and you should be fine :)

Yep, do another 2 darksends to fill the queue and you should be fine :)
I did "Darksend" 66 tDRK to n1AZHixxuwXH2hTcXyEDu63gBESnRQwier but i do not get confirmations on the transactions
while other transactions a made later already got confirms.

Now i got a confirmation .-)
http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/tx...88f917a025abb88cd4cd48bf7b940ad0152c0ed067#o0

I did send 22.22 tDRK to n1AZHixxuwXH2hTcXyEDu63gBESnRQwier
Sender was n1bb8zU5A3aS1ZoGCLAkggWJnGQdfMkHhR
It was split to 27 single amounts and looks like mhWc7jLWjzsHXSjsH8qTYDB4Cwo9ZtRFeT
did transfer the 22.22 tDRK

I will add 4 more 0.9.12.2 nodes to my datafeed, so chaeplin and elbereth can add them to verify this.

chaeplin and elbereth: Added qa11 to qa14 - (all 0.9.12.2) to the feed http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/blocks/tdrknxtpayee.json

chaeplin: there is a minor bug in your nxtblpayeeCheck.py script - https://gist.github.com/chaeplin/a295795f3d7124aa77f9#file-a_file-L134-L147

You are initializing the sv0Xpayee variables only once - so if the loop does not find a value, it will use the last found one - instead of "-".

You should reset each
Code:
sv0Xpayee = '-'
in every round of the loop instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back