• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Unichange.me - buy/sell/exchange Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, PayPal, Paxum

Unichange.me was created to serve all people willing to make fast and reliable exchange operations with e-currency. Our team consists of experienced professionals. We strive to provide high-level of work to our clients. Unichange.me staff members have more than 8 years of experience in financial sphere.

Our service:
- is officially verified exchanger of Perfect Money
- got verified Paxum business account
- got verified business account in Fasapay

At the moment you can buy BTC-e USD, Perfect Money, OkPay, JustForex via International Wire Transfer (USD, EUR, GBP), local bank trabsfer (PLN, CZK).
You can withdraw Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, FasaPay, Perfect Money to Western Union, Credit/Debit Cards, Unichange prepaid cards. Find all exchange directions and fees here unichange.me/fees

Branded Unichange debit/virtual card is your key to fast e-currency withdrawal all over the world, convenient shopping (POS-transactions are free) and easy transactions between Unichange.me card holders.

Sell Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, OkPay, FasaPay to the Unichange.me card and get the order completed in only 1 business hour!

Find more information about Unichange prepaid card here unichange.me/debit_cards

To make your stay on our website even more comfortable we provide very simple and convenient web interface. In 3 clicks of the mouse you can submit an order and just wait when it is completed.

Our motto is “Experience quality” and we would like you to try it out with our service!

https://unichange.me/

Wonderful news for all Unichange.me customers!

Fee for e-currency withdrawal via Western Union is now reduced:

Bitcoin to Western Union → 4.5%
BTC-e USD code to Western Union → 4.5%
Perfect Money to Western Union → 4.5%
OkPay to Western Union → 4.5%

No registration is required for these exchange directions!
When placing an order, please, make sure that all details are indicated correctly.

If you have any questions, Unichange.me team has launched updated Live chat to provide you with fastest and best support.

Unichange.me is happy to announce that we have launched automatic exchange!

Now you can exchange:

Bitcoin to Perfect Money
BTC-e USD to Perfect Money
Litecoin to Perfect Money

in auto mode.

All orders for these exchange directions are processed automatically after transaction gets 3 confirmations.

You can check more information here unichange.me/news/id/513

Unichange.me — striving to provide you with best service!

Unichange.me team is happy to inform you that we added option to withdraw Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, OkPay or FasaPay to China Unionpay cards!

No registration or verification is required to place an order!
You are welcome to place an order here https://unichange.me/ by just choosing required crypto or e-currency in the field «You Send» and China Unionpay in the field «You Receive».

It takes 1 business day to complete the order, and funds appear on your card straight after your order is completed.

Please pay attention that you need to indicate Card holder name in Chinese, exactly as it is indicated in your online banking.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

Hot Specials from Unichange.me service!

Buy Perfect Money and OkPay on our service only for $0.5 !!!

Bictoin to Perfect Money -> $0.5
BTC-e USD code to Perfect Money -> $0.5
Litecoin to Perfect Money -> $0.5

Bitcoin, BTC-e USD code, Litecoin to Perfect Money orders are completed automatically after transaction gets 3 confirmations.

Bictoin to OkPay -> $0.5
BTC-e USD code to OkPay -> $0.5
Litecoin to OkPay -> $0.5

Bitcoin, BTC-e USD code, Litecoin to OkPay orders are completed within 1 business hour!

Christmas and New Year holidays are round the corner and Unichange.me team has prepared the whole bag of specials and offers for everyone who is interested in e-currency withdrawals.

Order Unichange.me plastic debit card for 14$ and receive 5$ bonus to your card account. Funds will be credited to your account straight after your Unichange.me debit card is activated!

Unichange.me debit card has lots of advantages, such as:

- withdraw your Perfect Money, BTC-e codes, Bitcoin, Litecoin, OkPay, FasaPay to Unichange.me debit card.

- withdraw up to $20,000 per day to your Unichange card;

- cash out your funds in ATM, pay for your regular and online shopping all over the world;

You are welcome to check other information about the card and the list of countries where Unichange.me debit card can be sent here.

To be able to order Unichange.me debit card you need to verify your cell phone number. After Unichange.me debit card order is placed our Support team will get back to you with all further details.

Order Unichange.me debit card now, get $5 bonus to card account and make all your future e-currency withdrawals, fast, secure and profitable.

Dear forum members!

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have added new exchange directions on our service.

Withdrawals to Alipay CNY and Skrill USD are available!

Exchange your Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, OkPay, FasaPay to Alipay CNY and Skrill USD on Unichange.me

It takes only 1 business hour to proceed your order and to fund your Alipay CNY or Skrill USD account.

No registration or verification is required for these exchange directions.

We are improving and expending our directions to provide you with the best exchange service.

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that now you can exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay fast and easy on Unichange.me 24/7!
Unichange.me offers only the best fees and reserves.

Please pay attention to limits for automatic exchanges. If you place an order that exceeds limit for automatic exchange, your order will be processed manually within our business hours.

Here is the full list of exchange directions available in Automatic mode:

Bitcoin to BTC-e USD
Bitcoin to Litecoin
Bitcoin to Perfect Money
Bitcoin to OkPay
Bitcoin to FasaPay USD/IDR

BTC-e USD to Bitcoin
BTC-e USD to Litecoin
BTC-e USD to Perfect Money
BTC-e USD to OkPay
BTC-e USD to FasaPay USD/IDR

Perfect Money to Bitcoin
Perfect Money to BTC-e USD
Perfect Money to Litecoin
Perfect Money to FasaPay USD/IDR

OkPay to Bitcoin
OkPay to BTC-e USD
OkPay to Litecoin
OkPay to FasaPay USD/IDR

Litecoin to BTC-e USD
Litecoin to Bitcoin
Litecoin to Perfect Money
Litecoin to OkPay
Litecoin to FasaPay USD/IDR

You are welcome to place orders for the above mentioned directions any time convenient for your and your orders will be completed automatically!

Unichange.me - we are working hard to provide you the best service and quality of exchange!

Unichange.me is happy to announce that fees to withdraw e-currency funds to your credit/debit card were reduced!

You are welcome to sell your Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD code profitably on our service:

Bitcoin to credit/debit card -> 1,9%
Litecoin to credit/debit card -> 1,9%
BTC-e USD code to credit/debit card -> 1,9%

Your card will be funded within 1-6 business days.

Please, be informed that you need to have verified Unichange.me account to be able to place an order for this exchange direction

Unichange.me - we provide best specials on the market!

Dear forum members,

Our fee to withdraw Perfect Money, Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Litecoin, FasaPay to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR was reduced to 1.9% now!

We are offering best fee for fast and secure withdrawal option to Unichange cards EUR:

Perfect Money to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
Bitcoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
BTC-e USD to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
Litecoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%
FasaPay to Unichange plastic/virtual cards EUR -> 1.9%

You are welcome to log in to your account to place an order.

Don't you have Unichange.me card yet? It's your time to grab this opportunity and order the card for prompt e-currency and cryptocurrency withdrawals!

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me is happy to announce that fee to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD code to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD was decreased to 1.9%!

Bitcoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%
Litecoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%
BTC-e USD to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%

To be able to place an order please log into your Unichange.me account.

If you still don't have Unichange.me card, you are most welcome to follow this link https://unichange.me/debit_cards and to order the card for fast e-currency and cryptocurrency withdrawals!

Free giveaway of Unichange virtual cards

Innovative P2P exchange platform Unichange is happy to announce the launch of new Unichange promotion.

Starting today Unichange service begins free giveaway of Unichange virtual cards to every customer ordering Unichange plastic card.
Conditions of the promotion are very transparent: customer should order Unichange plastic card and will receive Unichange virtual card (of the same currency) free of charge. Check more information https://unichange.me/news/id/563

Unichange.me debit and virtual cards can be connected, so users have possibility to transfer funds from their virtual cards to debit ones and vice verse.
Delivery of virtual card is instant, so customer can use virtual card while waiting for arrival of the ordered plastic card. Funds on the virtual card can be transferred to the plastic card as soon as it has been received.

Unichange service supports all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, therefore service established 1% fee for withdrawal of Bitcoin, Litecoin and BTC-e USD codes to Unichange cards.

With Unichange cards you can withdraw your crypto not only fast, but also with the lowest fees on the market.

Unichange.me cards are perfect solution for Forex traders, Forex IB partners, Binary option traders, hosting services, design and consultancy services, bloggers, forum owners, who accept crypto and e-currencies on their websites and want to withdraw funds in fast and secure way.

Plastic and virtual Unichange cards can be ordered in EUR and USD currencies.
Main advantages of Unichange.me debit and virtual cards are:
- high withdrawal (ATM withdrawal up to 90 000 USD or 90 000 EUR per month),
- low cost (plastic cards cost 9 USD or 8 EUR),
- global shopping (plastic and virtual cards can be used at over 20,000,000 shops all over the world).
- possibility to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e code, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay to plastic/virtual cards in 1 business hour.

Check please more information about Unichange cards and possibility to order card to your country here https://unichange.me/debit_cards

If the card cannot be ordered to some countries, Unichange.me offers these customers to withdraw their e-currencies to PayPal or Western Union. Clients will be able to pick up their money transfer and receive PayPal the same business day as the order is placed.

Unichange.me is striving to cover the needs of different clients, providing the unique and universal solutions for fast and secure digital and e-currency withdrawals.

As I’m new to this bitcoin exchange and I would like to start a bitcoin exchange website before that I want to get clear on some areas. Can you tell me the
difference between bitcoin exchange and bitcoin escrow.

As I’m new to this bitcoin exchange and I would like to start a bitcoin exchange website before that I want to get clear on some areas. Can you tell me the
difference between bitcoin exchange and bitcoin escrow.

Hello davidhooper,
Bitcoin exchanges are marketplaces where people buy or sell bitcoins using different currencies. An escrow service securely holds buyer's coins until the terms of the sale agreement are fulfilled and the seller receives the payment. This allows safer payment. So Bitcoin exchanges provide an escrow service by default, but Escrow can't function like an exchange. You are welcome to search for more interesting infomation about bitcoin and exchange methods here https://unichange.me/articles

Are you looking for effective ways to deposit funds to your emoney account?

Unichange.me has great news for you:

1. The option to deposit via MoneyGram is back:

MoneyGram to Bitcoin3.9%
MoneyGram to Litecoin3.9%
MoneyGram to BTC-e USD3.9%
MoneyGram to PerfectMoney USD2.9%
MoneyGram to OkPay USD2.9%
MoneyGram to Fasapay USD2.2%
MoneyGram to Paxum USD3.9%

2. Now you can fund your Perfect Money account via bank transfer with the lowest fee - 0.25%!

Don't lose your chance to exchange profitably.
Unichange.me - providing perfect exchange!

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have launched Blog about e-commerce!
You are welcome to check our first articles here https://unichange.me/blog
We are going to post only useful and interesting information about cryptocurrencies, different payment systems, internet security and e-commerce tips&tricks.

P.S. 20 first subscribers will get Unichange.me Virtual Card for FREE!*
*Promo details are here https://unichange.me/news/id/576

Do you want to become richer by $20?

Participate in Unichange Bitcoin Quiz and get 20 BTC-e USD code.
You need to provide 3 right answers to post on https://facebook.com/unichangeme from 10 a.m. (GMT+0) 21.07.16. It will be titled as Unichange Bitcoin Quiz.
To the first one, who publishes a comment under this post with 3 right answers, Unichange.me team will send BTC-e USD code for 20 USD.
For additional details you are welcome to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me team would like to inform all forum members that for now full verification* isn't obligatory for ordering the FIRST Unichange Debit card!
You get all the benefits of the card instantly:
- low withdrawal fees (0,7-0,9%)
- fast order processing (within 1 business hour)
- wide e-currency choice (Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e codes, Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay)
Monthly withdrawal limit for verified customer is as much as half a million USD/EUR!
Currently Unichange.me Virtual Card is FREE for blog subscribers.
For more detailed information about Unichange Cards you are welcome to visit our site

*only telephone verification is required

Moreover, fees to withdraw Perfect Money USD were decreased:

PM USD to Unichange Plastic/Virtual Card USD - 3.5%
PM USD to Unichange Plastic/Virtual Card EUR - 2.9%

PM USD to Alipay CNY - 3.9%
PM USD to Unionpay CNY - 3.9%
PM USD to eCoin USD - 0.9%

PM USD to Wire transfer USD - 2.9%
PM USD to Wire transfer EUR - 2.5%

PM USD to Paypal - 3.9%

Should you have any additional questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us!

Back