• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Mining dash worth it?

DA767

Like the title says, I am getting around 150KH/s on my laptop, so is mining dash worth it for me? Also this is under the assumption that I am not paying for electricity and not looking to quit my day job.

Sad indeed, if that is the case is there another crypto currency that you know of which I could efficiently mine without using ASIC?

depends on your gpu, if i were you i'd stick to mining ethereum before it goes proof of stake and then hold them.. from there on you can either convert them to dash or just hold..

Sad indeed, if that is the case is there another crypto currency that you know of which I could efficiently mine without using ASIC?

As a newbie, this has got me wondering how the new AMD Radeon RX 480, with it's
"Price for the Common Man" @ $199usd will do in the mining zone ???

Any thoughts on that ?
rc

@rustycase
For DASH the AMD RX 480 isn't efficient enough, a ASIC miner is better. But for Ethereum i'd like to think that this card will do a good job.

My thoughts exactly.
Efficiency and ROI are the key factors here.

I am actually excited about the new AMD Radeon and hope it lives up to expectations when actually released.

Best
rc

Back